PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Asp Plz!!!very Improtant

infer0s
August 31st, 2005, 13:04
Hi everyone,
i can buy a japanese psp in a store in europe wich was used as a sample and i have some questions:
1.i think its version 1.00 but how can i check it to be sure about what version this jap. psp is?
2.i now that even if it is version 1.00 or 1.50 i can play games for newer version with a programm that tricks the psp and it thinks its versio 1.5x or 2.oo will this program work with the jap psp?
3.finnaly and most important can the jap. psp play european umd disks(games) or it works like the playstation and you can play only jap. games and not pal?can you upgrade the firmwire from version jap.1.0
to the eyropen or american and play usa eu umds and have english language?
plz answer as fast as you can i will buy a psp tommorow nad i can choose between the jap old version but used one and the european 2.oo no homebrew versionand hope it will be cracked

Tomppa
August 31st, 2005, 14:45
3. I heard that PSP Games don't have region coding, Movies have. The UMD language does not change by the firmware, or does it.??

Dan255
August 31st, 2005, 17:38
Hi everyone,
i can buy a japanese psp in a store in europe wich was used as a sample and i have some questions:
1.i think its version 1.00 but how can i check it to be sure about what version this jap. psp is?
2.i now that even if it is version 1.00 or 1.50 i can play games for newer version with a programm that tricks the psp and it thinks its versio 1.5x or 2.oo will this program work with the jap psp?
3.finnaly and most important can the jap. psp play european umd disks(games) or it works like the playstation and you can play only jap. games and not pal?can you upgrade the firmwire from version jap.1.0
to the eyropen or american and play usa eu umds and have english language?
plz answer as fast as you can i will buy a psp tommorow nad i can choose between the jap old version but used one and the european 2.oo no homebrew versionand hope it will be cracked

To check whether its 1.00 you will have to turn the psp on and check via system information under settings. The games are NOT region coded so you can play ANY game on ANY psp!!! However, the movies are region coded but i think english movies can be played on jap psp's.