PDA

View Full Version : play ps1 eboots through usb host?

ian h
March 27th, 2008, 16:12
hi im on 3.90 m33-2 fw and i wandered if theres any way to play ps1 eboots that are on my laptop hard drive through usb host. ive tried doing it through irshell but it doesnt seem to work. is there any configuration settings to get this to work? any help appreciated

MicroNut
March 29th, 2008, 06:31
I cannot get homebrew or ps1 eboots to work on 3.71M33-4 or 3.90M33-2
"cannot load modual" or something like that.
I don't think this is a supported at all anymore.

radical1321
September 11th, 2008, 18:34
ive been trying hostcore....got a little further with it... if you put the game on your psp memstick in psp/GAME/ folder.... AND then run hostcore via usbhost. and have a psp/GAME/ folder in where the usbhost on the pc is... have the eboot folder for the game in that as well.... so you have two seperate locations of the game, one in the psp mem stick PSP/GAME folder... then another in the computers PSP/GAME folder where the usbhost is located.

I tried playing both and they both work, but when i take it off the psp, the usbhost one doesnt work. idk, i tried leaving the keys in the psp and the game on the computer, doesnt work... trying to figure this out, this would be awesome. Let me know if you guys figure anything else out...