PDA

View Full Version : The Simmons Jewelry Co. $35k PSP case

wraggster
September 1st, 2005, 18:42
We might be a little more down with a $35,000 jewel-encrusted PSP, but we’re just gonna have to settle for the $35,000 jewel-encrusted PSP case that Russel and Kimora Lee Simmons are finally breaking out in conjunction with M. Fabrikant & Sons jewelers. Apparently the Baby Phat version we saw last year actually has a full pound of gold, alligator skin, and yellow and black diamonds, and god only knows what we can expect from the straight Simmons Jewelry Co. version. We’re not entirely sure what he means by saying “Much of the profits will go back to Africa,” but Russ, weekend jaunts to Morocco don’t count, ok?

shadowprophet
September 1st, 2005, 19:00
Would anybody believe me if I said wow thats neat im gonna get one of these?
Well then you would have more faith in my word then I do lol

Let me just dig in my pocket and check my spare change...
Damn im like 37.25 K short, how did that happen lol :p

Three questions. For that ammount of money. Does a psp come with it?

Would you have to take the psp out to change a umd?

Would wify work very well with all that Gold around it ?

One last added comment. I bow down to anyone that can afford to buy one of these Thats about what I make in a freaking year :o

Martin
September 1st, 2005, 19:07
I can imagine every rapsta running around with on of those. :P

shadowprophet: keep saving and you'll only be 40k short soon. ;)

wraggster
September 1st, 2005, 19:07
would you really want one :P

shadowprophet
September 1st, 2005, 19:17
Aside from the whole price issue.
And my wife leaving me for spending an entire years house payments/ utlilty/ living costs.
Umm if I could just have one to have one. I think they do look nice.
But no for that price. No I think I would be one of those stories on unsolved mysteries, where the wife goes insane and my body is never found :(

Update. I just got my credit card bills. With the joy of knowing I am now 40 somthing + K short.
One things for sure.
If they ever start up debtors prison again. The name of the bill to pass before congress to instate this law will be named after me lol
Damn did anyone else know the rates where going up on credit cards all over the U.S? Or is that somthing they just did to me :confused: