PDA

View Full Version : SSF 0.09 beta released

JKKDARK
March 29th, 2008, 22:24
New beta build of the Sega Saturn emulator (http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/index.html) for PC.

Thanks to our member Hawq (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=1103) for the changelog:

* Fixed SCSP sound formation processing.
* Fixed SCU DMA end interruption processing.
* Fixed Memory access weight processing.
* Fixed cache processing.

Version of the state saving data changed.

The option which the index position inside the track/truck of CD makes effective was provided.
Because Saturn can do CDDA playback with index appointment.
When it makes effective, index information is retained below the CDIndex folder.
Because option function of ReadCD command is used to index search,
Perhaps it becomes error depending upon drive.

Download and give feedback via comments

Hawq
March 30th, 2008, 13:23
rough news translation
* Fixed SCSP sound formation processing.
* Fixed SCU DMA end interruption processing.
* Fixed Memory access weight processing.
* Fixed cache processing.

Version of the state saving data changed.

The option which the index position inside the track/truck of CD makes effective was provided.
Because Saturn can do CDDA playback with index appointment.
When it makes effective, index information is retained below the CDIndex folder.
Because option function of ReadCD command is used to index search,
Perhaps it becomes error depending upon drive.

Transvestor
April 4th, 2008, 22:39
I have both Save files and State saves from SSF 0.09 R4 for multiple games. Is there any way to get my saves working on this build? Thank you.

psp5000
May 2nd, 2008, 18:51
Cassini: Does anyone know where I can find Cassini4 and Cassini 5 sega saturn emulators I need and the Cassini_4.exe and Cassini_4-5_Updater.exe files. Not sure where i should post this

thanks

daknight
May 5th, 2008, 18:11
Cassini: Does anyone know where I can find Cassini4 and Cassini 5 sega saturn emulators I need and the Cassini_4.exe and Cassini_4-5_Updater.exe files. Not sure where i should post this

thanks

I believe talk of Cassini isn't welcome cause of it being a modification of a commercial Sega Saturn emulator if I am correct. Probaly a reason you haven't seen a thread about it here.

Any one is welcome to correct me if I am wrong in my assumptions.