PDA

View Full Version : Which of the SmashGPSP Characters are perfect?

centroles
September 2nd, 2005, 03:36
POST which characters you've found to have flaws, and which ones you found were perfect, right here.

I noticed that many of the SmashG characters have one flaw or another...

either the AI is too stupid and it keeps jumping off.

or the characters cant kick and you're stuck with a very limited number of moves (contra, elite and master chief)

or they have really messed up sound (elite?)

or they have trobule either with dealing damage or with recieving damage from others

or they have trobule picking up and using items

or they have very few moves and/or no special attack.

or they're just flat out very unbalanced etc.

and a host of other defects.

Post which smashG characters you think are perfect right here and also post any flaws you've noticed with any of them so that devs can either fix them, or people will know not to download them.

Edit: I think Mario and Luigi are perfect in every way. I really hope whoever it was that made them initially makes a few more characters, like pikachu or a better version of master chief (one that can kick and looks cool jumping and has more moves and sounds or something) or that guy from virtua joe or something.

xuphorz
September 2nd, 2005, 03:41
cool spot is good, except his icon is messed up. in game he good

centroles
September 2nd, 2005, 19:31
i like kirby a lot.

he's not perfect i don't think. his icon is a bit weird and he seems to be a little too good at jumping.

also, there seems to be some problem with collision detection with him but i'm not positive.

regardless, he's a lot of fun.

Cap'n 1time
September 2nd, 2005, 19:54
cool spot is very well done, i think chun li was also nicely done too.