PDA

View Full Version : For The Sake Of Me Help!

Hookipabound
September 2nd, 2005, 04:03
I Need Some Help. Any HomeBrew I try to run on my psp dose not work. When i selcect it it boots makes the music thingy then the screen goes black then gives me a error number.

I have a 1.50 psp

PSP_Newbie
September 2nd, 2005, 04:05
:sigh: read a guide on how to get homebrew running on a 1.5, they're all over the place, and your question has been asked and answer many, many times

xuphorz
September 2nd, 2005, 04:06
does it have an error code?
if not, are u sure it's 1.50 and not 1.51 or 1.52?
also, give us details on what u using (what homebrews and seipsp, kxploit, etc.)

EDIT: @psp-newbie he pmed me 17 seconds after he wrote this thread. the only way he could've known my name was if he looked at my guide

Hookipabound
September 2nd, 2005, 04:45
Yea its 1.50 I loads up makes the song thingy. then goes black then a error like 8100xxx

PSP_Newbie
September 2nd, 2005, 04:52
alright then, if u read the guide, if you are using seipsptools or similar, r u hiding corrupted folders? that will make some programs not work...

PSP_Newbie
September 2nd, 2005, 04:54
and what program r u trying to get to work? cause i heard some,(like the vba, but that one doesnt work very well anyways, or maybe doom unless they fixed it) if u dont name it the exact name it needs(tho most are pretty compatible with most names), it wont launch the game and come up with an error

Hookipabound
September 2nd, 2005, 05:05
SNES Emus .

Hookipabound
September 2nd, 2005, 05:32
Help Me!!!!

Hookipabound
September 2nd, 2005, 05:59
Help Me!!!!

Xarius
September 2nd, 2005, 06:38
You waited a whole 27 minutes before bumping your own post...

Hookipabound
September 2nd, 2005, 06:43
You waited a whole 27 minutes before bumping your own post...

How Did I know that that was the kinda post I would See? 7_7

YourStillWithMe
September 2nd, 2005, 06:58
pm me for help

shizzle
September 2nd, 2005, 10:50
i don't think this berk deserves help. Gets told to read a guide, then he asks again, then he bumps his thread. Then when someone says you bumped he says how did i know that would happen. Maybe it's f++king obvious people will tell you not to bump when you've been told and how to get homebrew on a 1.5 is the number one sticky in this forum.

Watch the video in my sig if anyone needs to it's you

parabolee
September 2nd, 2005, 15:02
i don't think this berk deserves help. Gets told to read a guide, then he asks again, then he bumps his thread. Then when someone says you bumped he says how did i know that would happen. Maybe it's f++king obvious people will tell you not to bump when you've been told and how to get homebrew on a 1.5 is the number one sticky in this forum.

Watch the video in my sig if anyone needs to it's you

Don't be a jerk Shizz, if you don't want to help him then fine. But don't be a git about it. And that video is infantile.

We need more information if we are going to help you Hookipabound -

What folders are you putting the emu in? Is it PSP/GAME/"emu name here"?

Are you using a converted for 1.50 version, does it have two folders in the GAME folder? Does one have the % symbol?

You need to explain to us what you have done, you need to tell us if you have read the guides because as you have seen above if you do not tell us then everyone will presume you have not and flame you (because the scene is full of arogant jerks that would rather call people idiots because they could do it rather than help).

More info = Better help

shizzle
September 2nd, 2005, 18:28
it's also full of do gooding pussies who like to ignore all piracy and warez and give flowers to every n00b who comes on here who gives no information asking the same question that is answered in so many stickies posts and tutorials.

Watch the video, infantile, to someone with no sense of humor. Even if it is not your thing, it is a tutorial and guides you towards what to do on a forum.

Are you exporting a 1.0 psp using a tool or just dragging and droping a file called eboot.pbp to your psp. Maybe instead of bumping you could use you vegatating brain to post something helpful or look it up, rather than crying, waiting for someone to spoon feed you video games.

parabolee
September 2nd, 2005, 19:33
it's also full of do gooding pussies who like to ignore all piracy and warez and give flowers to every n00b who comes on here who gives no information asking the same question that is answered in so many stickies posts and tutorials.

"Do gooding pussies"? LOL

Was I being a pussy when I called you a jerk and a git?

:rolleyes:

Er what are you talking about? Ignoring all pracy and warez? Like where the hell did that come from?

I don't want a flame war with you here, I just think people should try and be a little more positive when posting in reply to a request for help than calling someone a "berk".

And the "Video" is only funny if you get off on flaming noobs. Sure noobs that ask the same question thats been asked 100 times are anoying to those of use that have heard the question asked 100 times, but not as annoying as the l33t wannabees who seems to only come to the boards to flame the noobs. I'm not saying you fit into the latter, only that your post did on this occasion. So let's play nicely, or does being nice make you a pussy?

shizzle
September 2nd, 2005, 19:45
you didn't exactly call me a jerk or a git, you told me don't be one in a pussy way. bbut what i meant was why do people continuosly ask this question. What i was annoyed with is that this guy asked,he was answered, then he bumped, then people told him not to bump and he said he knew people would tell him that. If you know that then imo you are a berk and i told him to read the tutorial (is that not helping or is that being a git if you want to get nit picky) and told him to watch the cideo, coming here and getting flamed/watching that might stop him doing the same thing again, a joke for us maybe but it does have good points.

Then you come and tell me to stop being a jerk after i tell a bumper who knew what response he would get to stop doing it, ( oh don't do that, you old git, he only wants here, come here little shane let me kiss it better).

I don't claim to be "1337" and i am onlly here to help/be helped but i don't have patience for berks like this.

I too don't see the point in arguing over this berk who has probably long since f**ked off so lets just leave it there.

parabolee
September 2nd, 2005, 21:19
EDIT -

You know what, this is not worth wasting time arguing about. I could care less to tell you the truth.

Peace out

shizzle
September 2nd, 2005, 21:54
wasn't that what i just said?

parabolee
September 2nd, 2005, 22:00
No you didn't you posted a whole reply calling me a bunch of things like a child in a school yard.

Dude just leave it alone. Flame wars are boring.

pepegomez
September 2nd, 2005, 22:04
did u activate this xploit corectly? do u have enough free space on ur mem stick?
what about the eboot, did u followed the emulators instructions?

shizzle
September 2nd, 2005, 22:28
er... maybe i will leave it if you don't keep posting replys when you don't know what you are talking about.

"I too don't see the point in arguing over this berk who has probably long since f**ked off so lets just leave it there." So yes, that is what i said. I'm not flaming you and have never flamed you, esspecially not like a kid in a school yard. I don't see the reason you have for starting on me for telling a guy to read what people are doing rather than bumping. Sort it out.

Hookipabound
September 3rd, 2005, 01:57
er... maybe i will leave it if you don't keep posting replys when you don't know what you are talking about.

"I too don't see the point in arguing over this berk who has probably long since f**ked off so lets just leave it there." So yes, that is what i said. I'm not flaming you and have never flamed you, esspecially not like a kid in a school yard. I don't see the reason you have for starting on me for telling a guy to read what people are doing rather than bumping. Sort it out.

Berk huh? Weird Slang. Also If you Read the third post I read the Tutorials. I used SeiTool. It loads up. Then It goes black then it Says something like 8200D9 Error or something. So Don't Go call Me a Nub. Did I disrespect you? No. So step of me.

Cross
September 3rd, 2005, 03:54
Berk huh? Weird Slang. Also If you Read the third post I read the Tutorials. I used SeiTool. It loads up. Then It goes black then it Says something like 8200D9 Error or something. So Don't Go call Me a Nub. Did I disrespect you? No. So step of me.

Ok look you post a thread not saying what the exact error is, not (And still NOT for that matter) What SNES EMU u WANT and R TRYING to RUN.

People need info to help you, what the hell should they just guess your problem?

I 100% assure you there are many here who would help but answer our DIRECT questions and READ the FAQ Guides, mine tells you EVERYTHING you need to know to install a SNES or any other EMU for the most part on ur PSP.

Do we have to link you to that?

Since you seem to be having an odd problem I suggest the following:

1) What SNES EMU do u WANT TO RUN? tyl Being the best so far

2) What version did you DL?

3) Make 100% sure just for shits and giggles ur on a PSP 1.50

4) Copy all ur game saves (AND NOTHING ELSE) to your desktop and format the card, make it Fat32 just for fun (unless its the stock stick from sony u r using just right click on the removable icon in windows and choose format and select fat32)

5) Now only copy back your games saves (If you had movies they could be backed up to but I would reload music just because thats me)

6) Now load up one ROM pref Mario World or something simple after you have run SEI tool making sure to select 1.50 process not 1.00. (again the guide is in my review in the FAQ Section) put the rom in a rom folder and try to load up SNES TYL.

Then come back and let us know how it went.

Hookipabound
September 3rd, 2005, 04:17
I Got it Running. DUE to the ONLY person WILLING to HELP ME.

shizzle
September 3rd, 2005, 08:35
we were all willing, you told us nothing apart from your verision and that you wanted to use snes. If you told us what was wrong, then we could have helped. Telling us then bumping doesn't exactly make us want to help you, especailly when we've told you we need more info.

Kaiser
September 3rd, 2005, 09:09
Well it doesn't matter anymore. This guy got his answer asked but he clearly got it in the wrong way. It doesn't matter because he's the type of user who registers just to get one question answered. Then he'll never glance at this page again, maybe he'll a post for a few days but then he'll lose interest. Clearly by looking at the way he acted he won't last long here (by his choice or the admins;)).

Discussion over.

Make 100% sure just for shits and giggles ur on a PSP 1.50

That line cracked me up good to see you back Cross :D

F34R
September 3rd, 2005, 10:18
Well it doesn't matter anymore. This guy got his answer asked but he clearly got it in the wrong way. It doesn't matter because he's the type of user who registers just to get one question answered. Then he'll never glance at this page again, maybe he'll a post for a few days but then he'll lose interest. Clearly by looking at the way he acted he won't last long here (by his choice or the admins;)).

Discussion over.

That line cracked me up good to see you back Cross :D

It didnt help that two users started acting like children and argued over something that was trivial at best. The question was finally answered, although, the threat creator never really said which part helped him. Oh well.