PDA

View Full Version : Canadian PSP, European UMD's, Possibile?

BlueJay
September 2nd, 2005, 16:38
Hi All, its my first post of the forms and I would like to make it a good one.

Basically I'm about to buy a PSP for my cousin in Italy who really wants one, but the issue is when the Psp comes out there and games are being sold, will he be able to play games from there on the Canadian Psp?

Also i know the PSP is 5vDC, does that mean i can just get a 220v powersupply that supplys 5vDC? instead of using the Canadian plug and a brick transformer.

Thanks

BlueJay

Kpow
September 5th, 2005, 14:32
answer to the first question is Yes But.....the games are multi-region but the same game from same region 1 & 2 won't be compatible if you where playing multiplayer, they will need to be same region. If he bought Euro game and wanted to play against a mate with a Euro PSP and Game that would work.

No.2 I bought 5 PSP's in Toronto and there is no problem with power, the power adapter has a fig 8 lead which can be bought in the local country or you can use the lead from the PS1/2

Also a Jays fan in the UK =>

BlueJay
September 5th, 2005, 16:01
hey thanks for the reply.

So basically if he buys games from there it would work no problem on a canadian psp? Multiplayer i dont think will be a big issue since he lives in the middle of nowhere in Italy.

Thanks