PDA

View Full Version : Uk PSP owner having trouble........

Bravesoul
September 2nd, 2005, 23:27
Hi there folks........

I just got my spanky new PSP yesterday on day of release over here in the Scotland .... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question coz I've just this minute joined........

You see I linked my PSP too my PC and tried to move some music files on too it..... But I'm having problems....... Windows media player tried to syncronize with up....... problem is it tried to move ALL my music (a hell of alot of files)...... So I stopped it after I got the CD of music I wanted on it.....

Unfortunately when I checked my 512 MB card it seems I used alot of memory but have no files. Apart from my game saves..... So where did it go...LOL

Does anyone on here have a program for converting music files or am I just doing something basic wrong.....?

Any help would be great ( I won't name my first born after you or anything)

Thanks alot..... Bye for now.... Bravesoul

"If Gods mistakes are built to last, then I shall live eternal"

hbk2005v1
September 2nd, 2005, 23:40
Hi its simple really just make a folder in the psp folder called MUSIC in all caps and put the music in there worked for me i found it out on a website so try tht

psp r g8
October 22nd, 2005, 14:59
or u can just copy your saves 2 the pc then go to fomat memory card in the sttings somewere and it will add all the files u need :) :D