PDA

View Full Version : Im still here :)

GPF
September 3rd, 2005, 15:37
been busy lately juggling between dreamcast, DS , and j2me on my new cellphone. Learning new things everyday :) Here is a screenshot of my latest porting effort to the DS, hopefully will be releasing soon.

http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/files/xrick00.png

DARKGATE
September 3rd, 2005, 16:09
:) GOOD, but of DS no speak here, only dreamcast news.
However i wait you greats emu for dreamcast, in mouth at wolf :)

obelisk
September 3rd, 2005, 21:37
he can say what he wants, he's gpf! best wishes on everything, take care. Everyone: if you need a full speed gba emu, right now get one on pc or xbox, just live and enjoy life, and stop bugging gpf, chui, ron, scherzo and the devvers they are living big, full lives.

DARKGATE
September 3rd, 2005, 22:07
ehm what?
Excuse me, but first there are critic for wraggster wich made to see news on gp2x
and now gpf speak of DS.
wraggster wrong and gpf no?
Here is dreamcast, it here there are preferences to person to a person, you can't tell me nothing OK?
The emu for pc of gba WOW, thank you, i know there are for pc, compliment.
GPF understand what i wont tell, my intentions are good.
OBELISK "NUN RUMPIRI I CUGGHIUNI."
bye.

chr0m
September 4th, 2005, 08:49
Overall "COMPLIMENT???" Darkgate: u succeded in disgracing ( or u sholud write better :" u riuscited to sputtan" ) italian people and english language. Before talking crap (I translate for u: "before saying stronzats" ) using italian dialect (have the heart to answer in an understandable language coward (rabbit) ) or macaronic english please be so kind as to have a look at a simple vocabulary.
As u wrote : here " only dreamcast news " not bullshits.

P.S. : For english speakers "NUN RUMPIRI I CUGGHIUNI." means " DON'T BE A PAIN IN THE ARSE". "In mouth at wolf "(???) ( or i it would be better to say " break a leg") darkcancell

DARKGATE
September 4th, 2005, 15:07
"IN MOUTH AT WOLF " is same of "GOOD LUCK" =) if don't uderstand me, excuse me but my english is poor.

bender
September 4th, 2005, 16:23
I have understood him ok and my english is not native either (and sucks ) :P .
Darkgate, don't worry about writing bad but try to do it as good as you can so everybody can read your posts. Writing in english boards will help you a lot for making it better ;-)

GPF, that is Rick Dangerous, right? One of the best games I had on Amstrad CPC :-)

chr0m
September 4th, 2005, 20:17
Perhaps i was not clear. The problem was not the poor english ( I'm italian and my english is poor as the english used by Darkgate). The point is to use a proper language ( that does not mean necessarily grammatical correct language) without insulting using not understandable dialectal foreign colloquial expressions. Bender: do u know the meaning of italian phrase "NUN RUMPIRI I CUGGHIUNI." ? (I tried to make a poor english translation).
I hope it was now clear my mind, I don't want to say more about this boring and out of place subject.

bender
September 4th, 2005, 20:40
Your english is not as poor as Darkgate's.
I misunderstood you and you are right anyway. The "IN MOUTH AT WOLF" is an italian expression that cannot be translated directly into english.
Is like if I say something like "for if the flies" or "more clear water", translated directly from spanish expressions , lol.

(By the way, being spanish and despite of not uderstanding that phrase, I could read italian thanks to being both languages very similar. I realize most here cannot, of course ;-) )
cheers

DARKGATE
September 4th, 2005, 21:56
BENDER i have got an AMSTRAD CPC buy in the 1985 =D you are an AMSTRAD FAN ,WOW ehehehhe =D .
Remember the version AMSTRAD of RICK DANGEROUS?
=D The more beauty version 8bit, W AMSTRAD CPC ;).
P.S. My REAL AMSTRAD WORK PERFECTLY :D after 20 years .

bender
September 4th, 2005, 22:14
Mine too. Most cassettes are damaged (some data wrong due to the time) but my old Amstrad CPC 464 works perfectly (I loved it and I'll have it forever, my first computer and my most loved so far :P).

Nice game, CPC's Rick Dangerous. I can't remember how many hours I played to that game :-D

GPF
September 5th, 2005, 01:56
GPF, that is Rick Dangerous, right? One of the best games I had on Amstrad CPC :-)

Yes its a port of the opensource clone Xrick which uses the graphics from the atari version of Rick Dangerous.

SiZiOUS
September 12th, 2005, 22:47
woohoo ! that's so good ! but what do you need to run this funny game on the DS ? Because i'm interrested to buy one.

If i can run some homebrew games it could be great :D