PDA

View Full Version : pandora battery service tool

bryan2125
April 3rd, 2008, 04:26
hey does any1 know if this is legit. it says it creats a pandora and i cant trust the random internet pages. i got to this sit through datel.co.uk. http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/PSP-Battery-Service-Tool__EF000530.aspx

darkriku2000
April 3rd, 2008, 05:28
ya know, I saw the same thing, and I was wondering: "how would a battery fit into a psp with that thick casing on it"

really, if you're willing to spend a little money, you could always buy a pandora online, or even have somebody with a hacked psp make it for you (lame plug here, but I would be willing to do it for you, for $5 + the price of shipping)

if your really desperate, you could always hard mod your battery (which is what i did to mine)

bryan2125
April 4th, 2008, 21:04
yeah i would hard mod it but then i'd have to spend a lot of money to replace it. a new battery would cost more than this tool thing so i might buy it to test and spread the word on it but it'll be a couple of weeks.

darkriku2000
April 4th, 2008, 22:02
Not true actually, I hard modded my battery, you can just lift up the pin, use the battery, and push the pin back down to use it (carefully though, I did it, but I messed up, and a bit of smoke came out, the battery wasn't totally messed up though, but my battery life was reduced to 3 hours)

papamurphy
April 10th, 2008, 13:54
Codejunkies is a pretty damn good company, so I would imagine that product would work. They also sell a tool battery that does the same thing.

Tetris999
April 11th, 2008, 08:44
tool batteries are just for people who cant or dont want to soft or hardmod their batteries

unfortunately for them, both are rather easy

Borders_Dude
April 19th, 2008, 19:53
I bought a TOOL battery from game seek and it done the trick, with the right software of course!

vannk
May 8th, 2008, 16:05
yo, I already order one of the tool service it on its way. ill tell if it work, and how it works when it gets to me

Suzuka09
May 8th, 2008, 23:52
You still need to make an MMS, heres a guide that shows you how without a CFW PSP
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610312