PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased / leaked DC "gamebase"

Florre
April 3rd, 2008, 12:31
Hello there my lovely bunch of Dreamcast lovers <3

First of all i apoligy for my bad english , its not the best and i know that.

Ok , I have for long been looking for a "complete" or a very big source of information about Dreamcast games that didnt make itfor some reason.

Unable to find a good website about this i got the idea of doing one myself ,ofc thiscant be done alone so i need all the help i can get.

I started a forum about a week ago. A "Temporary" place in witch i collect all the information thats possible about unreleased games. When i consider i got enough information i will dedicate a "real" webpage with nice sortable tables in witch u will be able to sort among the unreleased games. For example "developer" , nr of players etc.

When the forum begins to grow big i will start to do the "real"page and fill it to the edge with all information thats possible. That will be done on a page thatwill look nice (see my earlier webpages www.segadreamcast.se or www.Fenimo.com)

Please feel free to look in my forum or even better starthelping meto speed things up a bit.

I will in the future also make contact with the developers and question them about a lot of things about their cancelled games. For example i havecontacted Remedy , Did YOU knowthatthe screenshots on IGN is from the "PC" Verision? The did barley start with the DC verision becouse of some limitations in the DC hardware :D Moreabout thatwhen the Max Pain info comes up.

Any suggestions or ideas ? please mail me at:

[email protected]

Gogogo m8s--->

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2631/dcsbanner1qw0.png (http://dreamcast.ecommunity.se/)

Ill c u around ;D

Thanks in Advance //Florre

PS: ANYTHING you know about a game is important to post in the forum , iwant it to be as"complete" as possible.

JKKDARK
April 3rd, 2008, 15:11
Check this list.

http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index.php/Main/UnreleasedGames

Florre
April 3rd, 2008, 16:02
It got some good info but most of the pages is "spammed" by bots , i will do a better one , dont misunderstand me , its a good idea but its not finished in a good way :D

The whole idea is to make a web site thats completly focused in getting the "unreleased" information as good as possible.

The section about unreleased games you posted is just a small section of the link you posted (witch seems to be a nice page)

Thx anyway <3

JKKDARK
April 3rd, 2008, 16:11
Ok ok. There are many stuff on Youtube.

Also here some pictures http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15229

psykotine
April 3rd, 2008, 16:25
the port of PLANET HARRIER from Naomi, my great regret !!!!!!!:(

Florre
April 3rd, 2008, 17:19
Ok , you guys maybe think this is all a bad idea ?

If so just tell me :)

Maybe it wouldnt be as fun/good as i thought ?

quzar
April 4th, 2008, 04:23
There are plenty of databases with lists of unreleased games, some might even have pictures and such for a few games. The biggest thing that they all tend to be missing is consistant attempt to confirm the fact that the game was actually being made.

Eviltaco64
April 4th, 2008, 06:35
That unreleased title, "Sonic and Knuckles RPG" has always made me think what we would've had if the Dreamcast lived on in the current gen.

Also a Castlevania game, Gex III, Jet Set Radio 2?

:(

Christuserloeser
April 4th, 2008, 17:21
It got some good info but most of the pages is "spammed" by bots , i will do a better one , dont misunderstand me , its a good idea but its not finished in a good way :D

Well, as the spambot attacks are now a thing of the past, we could need help from someone who actually cares about unreleased games to expand the database... ;)

JKKDARK
April 4th, 2008, 18:30
That unreleased title, "Sonic and Knuckles RPG" has always made me think what we would've had if the Dreamcast lived on in the current gen.

Also a Castlevania game, Gex III, Jet Set Radio 2?

:(

Gex 3 wasn't going to be ported. Plus it's a 1999 game.

quzar
April 4th, 2008, 21:12
Gex 3 wasn't going to be ported. Plus it's a 1999 game.

Many unreleased DC games were simply not released. Most were not unreleased due to the death of the Dreamcast, but just other circumstances. I've seen Gex 3 on a number of unreleased game lists. It may have just been speculation.

Florre
April 7th, 2008, 06:12
Well, as the spambot attacks are now a thing of the past, we could need help from someone who actually cares about unreleased games to expand the database... ;)

Thats what i was thinking as well.

I will do this with or without help , i wont haste with the project but i will do it , and it will be a nice homepage with a nice overview and lots of information about this.

<3