PDA

View Full Version : New PSP site With Great Downloads

JKKDARK
April 3rd, 2008, 15:08
You should put it in your signature.

No_one_in_particular
April 3rd, 2008, 15:14
This is the third time you, or your fellow forum-ers, have posted the link here.

It's 'there', and if you had a bit of dignity, you'd post the link once - or are you thinking we just randomly click bits on our screen and you'd have a better chance of us visiting if you plastered the screen with links ?

bah
April 3rd, 2008, 16:31
“The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over” - Joseph Goebbels

Personally I feel helplessly compelled to start clicking wildly when anything is shown to me between 32 and 76 times. Less and I'm not interested yet, more and I get tired of seeing it.

The key to the internet not drowning in spam is that a good human mod can normally step in before 5 and an average one before 30. When you get to a terrible one I could be in trouble.

I always figured that's how some of the even more inane than usual stuff sold in online ads ever paid for its advertising cost let alone made a profit.

/pointless nonsensical rambling

dangee
April 3rd, 2008, 19:05
bah , that made me laugh.
I think you should be the official help forum
AntiSpam Mod !

bah
April 4th, 2008, 07:05
bah: Bringing a small ray of attempted-comedic rambling sunshine to a spam thread near you. :)

I was bored and still a little drunk from dinner last night.