he wants at least 5 pros and cons of both systems

to tell the truth, i can't think of 5 cons for the psp, or 5 pros for ds

anyone help?

Tomppa
September 4th, 2005, 18:52
There are any?

sarla1596
September 4th, 2005, 18:56
pros of PSP: better graphics,more sleek looking,more functions to use (like internet), better games, and lcd screen

cons of psp: more expensive, and battery life

pros of DS: touch screen innovation, and battery life,less expensive THATS IT
cons of DS: worse graphics, bulkly size, games arent as good (if u ask me),games may seem to have more innovation behind them but in the long run arent any better than a regular psp game.

hope that helps a little
SaRlA

Tomppa
September 4th, 2005, 19:00
Yes but you did not give 5 cons for PSP and 5 pros for DS

Edit: Aw **** the wrong attitude got me again.. sorry..

Bloodsack
September 4th, 2005, 19:20
I like both,but I would go with the PSP, because it's prrrdee :D

Shiaoran
September 5th, 2005, 01:59
why don't u get one, tell him to get the other and make a deal for both be of you two?
that works with my sis ^^

Paulmolive
September 5th, 2005, 18:17
Well if you're going to use the PSP for homebrew then i'd get a PSP. If not then i'd recommend the DS since the games on it are unique instead of bummed down versions of PS2 games.

lockethevaliant
September 6th, 2005, 02:21
if you want great games get the DS....if you want portable emulation...get psp

molster
September 6th, 2005, 02:28
Ds = game owneg, the touch screen makes for great game play, and as for homebrews, im sry people but the DS has them to, maby not was easy to get as the psp (you have to buy a flash card (about the same as a psp memery card)] they have emulaters and all that too, but their homebrews have touch screen action ^^ YAAAAY, but overall i like the psp better, just cuase of internet, music , movies, ^^

*o*
September 6th, 2005, 08:31
psp cons: battery life dead pixels umd drive shaky....and.....hhhmmm...the whole unit feels delicate and as if it wont last long

ptr.exe
September 7th, 2005, 19:08
Don't consider which is a better console just tell him to decide what games he likes more.

Personally i have a DS, and i'm very happy with it and i'll be even happier on the 15th Nov. when Mario Kart is released and the DS goes online worldwide. I'm gonna be battered by japanese business men with too much time/kart skills :p

B_man55
September 7th, 2005, 23:20
PSP - shitty batery life.. lack of games imo.. NEED OF MEMORY FOR EVERYTHING!! expensive memory, expensive movies, expensive console... nice graphics. ability to play SNES and NES and SEGA and stuff. (not for long though so forget that) also has risk of having many defects (air bubbles, dead pixels) not saying you cant return it but ive gone through 3 psps and its a pain in the ass. honostly feels like a cheaply made piece of garbadge that will fall apart in my hand. HORRID lloading times..SOMDUGES UP THE YIN YANG!! i hate them smudges lol... gotta love the emus though..

DS - dont think you can put media on it, i may be wrong... cant really thinks of much bad to say about it but.. if anything, its graphics arent as good as psps, which imo, means NOTHING. LONG battery life.. the touch screen is as fun as hell. great classic remade games (mario 64, mario kart, castlevania) no loading.. the homebrew is just amazingly fun, and WI FI!! (somewhat) the games are imo, alot better than, like someone else said, crappy run downs of ps2 games. overall, id recoomend the ds, it delivers alot more FUN than a psp without homebrew. and you have to update to play psp games anyway, so theres no point in getting a psp if youre getting it for the games and want homebrew, because..well..yeah... T_T help me out with some cons for the ds guys, i honostly cant think of many. it imo, a beautifully made piece of hardware.

lockethevaliant
September 8th, 2005, 01:19
i cant really come up with cons for the ds.....way before i got advance wars DS(super awesome game 10/10 score from me) my psp1.5 has been in my drawer it its OEM black sleeve

you are right about the cost to much money..this is what i got

psp-250+tax=$260
ANother battery-44+tax=$46
2 gb 150?(forgot)

$456

this is a rich mans crap console

Fly On
September 8th, 2005, 05:04
Or maybe you didn't need to buy a 150 dollar stick?
I agree with ptr. Some people like the PSP or the DS, some don't. I like both now.
I admit that Nintendogs is as fun as hell, and I'm looking forward to Mario Kart. PictoChat is a riot. Any intelligent conversation on PictoChat will immediatly descend into who can draw penises/spell swear words the fastest.
The PSP is eyecandy, the graphics are impressive, and the games are addictive in my opinion (remember playing Dynasty Warriors for hours. Easy game, but real addictive).
And with homebrew on both consoles to boot, I'm sure your bro will be happy with either.

lockethevaliant
September 8th, 2005, 18:40
Or maybe you didn't need to buy a 150 dollar stick?.

well you kinda do when you wanna play "P*****d" games on it and transfer dvd movies to it....