PDA

View Full Version : Memory Card Problems

ChaosMaestro
April 3rd, 2008, 20:10
:confused:I was formatting my memory stick as i'm supposed to apparently do when installing time machine.
but before I did I highlighted the contents of my PSP and made a backup folder on my computer. At this point i think i may of missed a folder and when I restored what i highlighted (after the time machine installation didn't really do anything + i realised i only needed the 1.5 kernel addon) I deleted every on the PSP and replaced it with everything in the backup folder.

Now if i go to the games folder or themes on the card, it says it's empty. I have tried all folders and they just won't appear.:(
I tried formatting everything and even tried restoring with my pandora battery.

My other memory card which has a whole range of pandora related apps, works fine with everything showing up as normal on it.

Does anyone know what i may have done to comepletely **** my memory card. It's 2gb and official Sony w. magicgate support etc.

darkriku2000
April 4th, 2008, 04:13
you may have just deleted the files, could we get a bit more info maybe?

bah
April 4th, 2008, 06:59
Does the homebrew not show up on the PSP via the PSP's GAME menu, not show up under windows explorer when connected to a PC, or both?
Please give more detail about the steps your trying and exactly what does/doesn't happen.

Forget the backup for a second.
If you format the card via the PSP, then copy a homebrew app into X:\PSP\GAME150 what happens exactly.
Does it copy over ok via windows or does it give an error.

jxx2005
April 4th, 2008, 15:35
if it doesnt show up in the GAME menu, then..i dunno
if the files dont show up in windows when you have it plugged in, then you deleted them