PDA

View Full Version : PSP Fashion Cases

wraggster
September 6th, 2005, 16:44
Only the ultra-fashionable (and rich) who demand the most exclusive gear will be interested in these unique and luxurious cases. Made by top-class designers such as Burberry, Eley Kishimoto, Fendi, Goyard, Miu Miu and others, each case is incredibly individual and stylized to a certain aesthetic. Prices range from $95 to $2500 USD.

PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)
September 6th, 2005, 19:56
make ur Own its easy

Shiaoran
September 6th, 2005, 20:24
i still have the trauma of those GBC case shoes...

u can buy 'generic' cloth anywhere... my friend have a Loui Vuitton cap :P

rmedtx
September 6th, 2005, 20:39
I just found out in IGN.com about this super fancy case that will be worth $35,000 USD...

Here is the article:

PSP Scores Iced Out Case

The most luxurious case on the planet?
by Juan Castro

September 2, 2005 - According to a recent announcement, the Simmons Jewelry Company will soon offer a $35,000 case for Sony's new handheld system, the PSP. The Simmons Jewelry Company, a venture between hip-hop bigwig Russell Simmons, his wife Kimora Simmons and M. Fabrikant & Sons, plan on selling the lavish accessory this winter.

And what, precisely, makes a PSP case cost as much as a luxury car? To start, almost a pound of gold went into the body. Then there's the alligator skin. Finally, the one-of-a-kind case will sport black and yellow diamonds. That's one serious case, folks.

"Kimora and I are invested in jewelry with M. Fabrikant & Sons, the #1 jeweler in America. We have made lots of interesting fun stuff," Simmons said. "Much of the profits will go back to Africa."

The new case touts the name "The Baby Phat" and should be a hot ticket once it's on the market.

Time to start saving those pennies.