PDA

View Full Version : PSP or DS??

PSXP
September 7th, 2005, 11:08
Whats up with all this competetion between the PSP and NDS??
I mean seriously!! Its obviouse the Psp is WAY better.
The DS's graphics suck and all the games are really bad!
I want to know if anyone actually likes the ds....(highly doubt unless idiot)?

PSXP
September 7th, 2005, 12:20
Who really cares about a silly 'touch screen'...?
Really...Its kinda overdone.

v_toe
September 7th, 2005, 12:42
yeah i sold my ds and games for a mem stick and i thought it was well worth it

Daishi001
September 7th, 2005, 15:58
The DS got just 3 advantages.
First it only cost lesser than the half , second Zelda Games will releas for it :D and third the games cost 20% less.

PSXP
September 8th, 2005, 07:46
But it still sucks.
I want to sell mine on eBay but i cant be bothered to pay the fees.

leggy
September 8th, 2005, 16:45
The DS certainly serves a market and is as good to some people as the PSP is to us.

I bought both my children DS's as there is no way I was going to give them PSP's and see the screens scratched to hell after a few minutes.

People who get wound up about whether their machine is better than other people's should really get out and get a life! :)

Greensprout
September 8th, 2005, 19:13
People who get wound up about whether their machine is better than other people's should really get out and get a life! :)

Agreed!

Pliskin
September 9th, 2005, 13:49
The PSP is definately just for the older market. The DS is alot of fun but a complete and utter novelty.

Dan255
September 9th, 2005, 18:02
The PSP is definately just for the older market. The DS is alot of fun but a complete and utter novelty.

I agree! :D

YourStillWithMe
September 9th, 2005, 19:44
The Nintendo DS is aimed at an entirely different audience. Nintendo is out of the race for the best system now. Thye just dont care. Regardless of how ****ing sweet the psp is, nintendo has set many records in terms of sold handheld systems Remember that Gameboy started in the early 90's or late 80's (88-89 maybe) and they have released Game boy, (the big one) Gameboy pocket, The gameboy pockets with the different colors and see through model, Gameboy color, Gameboy color with different colors, Gameboy Advance and its different color models that followed, and The Nintendo DS and there different colors. The DS is aimed at a younger audience everyone. Just think of the games! What Mature games are there for the Nintendo DS the most mature is Goldeneye Rogue Agent. . .not to impressive. We may not like the DS but it does serve a purpose however, but an entirely different one that doesn't suite older ages.

ptr.exe
September 9th, 2005, 20:02
PSXP, you're working your way to a ban.

Stop with all the DS bashing, if you're too ignorant to appreciate something differant then don't post.