PDA

View Full Version : The worse ever support

Dbgtgoten
April 11th, 2008, 06:17
I thought you guys would like to hear maybe but i was just talking to microsoft support because my account was suspended due to payment options.

When i'd try to log on it'd say change profile, i clicked that and it automatically delogged me and blocked me from changing membership, then i was like what happened and i called Microsoft support which was the worst support ever.

After talking to them on the phone for 30 mins explaining my problem they started telling me that i couldn't change anything on my account and only my uncle who paid 1 month had full control of my account even tho i was the one who originally made it and paid it with my mothers card.

They refused to change any payment options unless they spoke with him even tho we were willing to pay the 15$ that was apparently owed and 50$ for a whole year on top of that they transferred me to 5 different representatives in different departments saying they were mistransfers, and also refused my right to talk to a supervisor over and over and told me if i could not get my uncle permission to edit my own account they would not do anything.

What makes matters worse is that they told me to my face because i told them theres no way i can contact him because my aunt is no longer married to him and i am unable to reach him they wouldn't let me do anything or speak to a supervisor then when i told them wth what if he was dead, They replied then theres no way i can access my account.

When they told me "oh no you can't access your account ever" it made me felt like they put a =) at the end this is the worst support ever from xbox360 i've ever had.

Now that i am done ranting did anyone have the same problem -____- or does anyone know a way i can contact to get higher ups on this. :mad:

beetroot bertie
April 11th, 2008, 11:57
To be honest, I gave up reading after a few lines due to the grammar. Is there any chance you can use full stops/periods? It's like you're taliking really fast without breathing. :D

BrooksyX
April 11th, 2008, 15:22
To be honest, I gave up reading after a few lines due to the grammar. Is there any chance you can use full stops/periods? It's like you're taliking really fast without breathing. :D

LOL, Same here. Its to much effort to read.

Dbgtgoten
April 12th, 2008, 01:35
There i fixed the grammer lol last night i was too pissed to think straight i hope its better xP

masterchief929
April 12th, 2008, 01:40
dude... that sucks. try calling the same number, try the same thing over, and ask for the names of everyone u talk to. then get a different number for microsoft and have them all fired!

microsoft is so gay! the only thing good they can do is partner with bungie.

Dbgtgoten
April 12th, 2008, 04:23
i wanted to but they refused me that i tried to get thier Names and EIN (Employee identification numbers) and they told me they can't give out that kind of information

wolfpack
April 12th, 2008, 08:14
that sounds like a crock of shi*

sorry to hear that, ive never had any issues myself but you sound like youve had a bad day

beetroot bertie
April 12th, 2008, 12:30
Sounds really unhelpful from your point of view but I guess they're just protecting the account holder from outside fraudulent activity (which isn't a bad thing).

Shame you can't get in touch with your Uncle as it sounds like a call with him would solve it all.

It's for reasons like this I buy the prepaid cards for XBL and refuse to use a credit/debit card.

I guess your only option is to start another account from scratch and get all those gamerpoints all over again :(

Dbgtgoten
April 13th, 2008, 03:06
The messed up thing about it is i AM the account holder he simply paid 1 month as a gift i had xboxlive for a while before this and my account wasn't a child it was a full account