PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to put a wallpaper on my psp

NoIsEy
September 8th, 2005, 17:49
Does anyone know how to put a wallpaper on my psp and set it as wallpaper ? if you do please let me kno asap thank you !!!

rekoal
September 8th, 2005, 18:26
yeah put in the photo folder. view the image and press triangle, then set as wallpaper!!

rekoal

Greensprout
September 8th, 2005, 19:02
Presuming your on v1.0 or 1.5 you can use PSPersonalize to put your own BMP's as wallpaper.

NoIsEy
September 10th, 2005, 02:37
but i have got the psp version 1.52 and the wallpaper option isnt shown wat should i do ?

YourStillWithMe
September 10th, 2005, 04:07
Noisey-as of right now you are screwed my friend 2.0 has the wallpaper function dont upgrade yet though if you want to run homebrew! I recommend not doing so because if you go up to 2.0 and 1.52 gets cracked you cant downgrade but if 2.0 gets cracked you can just upgrade and get the homebrew! :) but anyway if you wait for the downgrader that Yoshiro is working on you can get wallaper throuhg the program psp personalize that is stated above. Be patient my friend I have a feeling that 1.51, 1.52, or 2.0 is going to be cracked soon or that downgrader is going to be ready. Were getting closer and closer each day it seems.

shalashaska
September 13th, 2005, 13:31
hello
new guy here, first post, dint wanna make a new thread
erm i had a tad bit of problem with my pc

well, i started it when i first got it, but cuz of lack of a mem stick, i dint do much, kept it back.

now tht i had a larger memory stick, i got hold of it again, this is abt 10 days after i iniially kept it back
but for sum reason now my back grnd is purple in colour
i seriously remember it being blue when i first used the PSP :s
im confused as to how did this happen, am i just forgetting? maybe it was purple all along :S

im on version 1.50, and my region is 3

F34R
September 13th, 2005, 23:46
hello
new guy here, first post, dint wanna make a new thread
erm i had a tad bit of problem with my pc

well, i started it when i first got it, but cuz of lack of a mem stick, i dint do much, kept it back.

now tht i had a larger memory stick, i got hold of it again, this is abt 10 days after i iniially kept it back
but for sum reason now my back grnd is purple in colour
i seriously remember it being blue when i first used the PSP :s
im confused as to how did this happen, am i just forgetting? maybe it was purple all along :S

im on version 1.50, and my region is 3

The background changed color each month.

Humbug
September 14th, 2005, 17:14
May 2005: Dark Green
June 2005: Purple
July 2005: Aqua
August 2005: Sky Blue
September 2005: Violet
October 2005: Gold
November 2005: Light Brown
December 2005: Red

samo
February 21st, 2006, 10:31
listen people i brought a japanesse psp1000 and to play GTA i need a upgrade i already got version 2.00 someone help me out please??
im stuck!!! :confused: !

yaustar
February 21st, 2006, 17:58
IF you already have version 2.0, you be fine to play GTA. You do not have to upgrade.

caitlincanuk
July 15th, 2008, 01:12
yeah put in the photo folder. view the image and press triangle, then set as wallpaper!!

rekoal

I dont have a photo folder :confused: do i have to make one up:confused:

Shrygue
July 15th, 2008, 20:27
It's the X:\PHOTO or X:\PSP\PHOTO folder on the memory stick that is being mentioned, where X: is the driver letter that repesents the memory stick.

Next time, please don't bump old theads like this one - LOCKED.