PDA

View Full Version : HELP, homebrew enabling a psp

Joker0693
April 14th, 2008, 06:38
I am considering purchasing a psp within 2 months. I most likley will buy it new at best buy. I need to know if I will be able to mod it for homebrew and exactly how please. I need it written in simple terms because I just started to reaserch psp homebrew mods and need to know if I can get a new psp to work with homebrew. I have quite a bit of experience in ds modification but not psp. PLEASE HELP!

I found this youtube video about making a pandora battery. Will i need to do this. Will this work.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tpYBzq8GxLI
Note: After you see the first part of this video you might think its a joke but its not. juzt keep watching.

Also it would be nice if you could post links for what I need and possibly where i can find a good homebrew site.
Thanks

I have already posted this once but accidently posted it in the wrong forum. Sorry.

MicroNut
April 14th, 2008, 06:52
Pandora (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2148040799&postcount=8)

AdamRav
April 14th, 2008, 10:17
your not gonna be able to do anything without a homebrew enabled psp anyway

so, first thing you need to do is find someone with one

Knild
April 19th, 2008, 14:56
your not gonna be able to do anything without a homebrew enabled psp anyway

so, first thing you need to do is find someone with one

Don't listen to him.

you could buy a pandora. and the video that you linked will work. i've done myself and it will work if you do it right.

PlagueMusic
April 20th, 2008, 06:10
where can you buy a pandora?

MicroNut
April 20th, 2008, 07:31
You cannot really buy Pandora
The software must be freely distributed.
But you can buy the Battery.
Selling them together is considered extremely bad taste.

Pandora comes in two parts.
Read the link I posted and it will explain what Pandora is and more.

You are in the US (Texas) so check Craigs list
Might be able to find someone to help you out.

This really shouldn't cost you anything, except maybe the additional expense of a battery.