PDA

View Full Version : 1 card, 2 card, 3 card, 4?

OmegaNine
September 10th, 2005, 06:44
I walked by my local game swap shop, saw a PSP for sale, looked. Damned if it was 1.50. Needless to say I got rid of my .51 and got that. Lucky for me.

Anyway, i have 1 stick at 512 megs. Do i need to a 2nd stick to "swap" for all these mods? None of them really say.

Thanks,
OmegaNine

Kaiser
September 11th, 2005, 21:13
My signature is your friend. I'm suprised no one had replied to this yet.

pspfan
September 12th, 2005, 04:45
Kaiser, I read your thread, and I didn't see anythign about swapping sticks, so I'm guessing the answer is no... But, if the answer is no, then why do some faqs/tutorials for getting homebrews/emulators say you have to? Does you faq say that you need a "swap" memory stick, and did I just miss it? Sorry I'm still a noob to this stuff.

Kaiser
September 14th, 2005, 00:04
You don't because (as said in my FAQ) you can use a program or do it manually. Using the % trick. The swap trick is an old trick we used before we new of a way to trick the PSP.

xuphorz
September 14th, 2005, 02:54
read my guide

Heran_Bago
September 14th, 2005, 05:28
There are like, fifty guides! If reading posts on ANY PSP forum doesn't help. Use a search engine. I guess google's too much to ask?
Also, why would you buy four memory sticks for any swap trick? If you have that kind of money to spend on stupidity, I'll take it.

F34R
September 14th, 2005, 10:20
read my guide

You should probably update your guide with the following picture and explanation:

The default language for Kxploit is Spanish. You can change the language settings from Spanish to English by clicking on "Idioma", and choosing "English". See pic below.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5700/kxploit5df.png
by F34R.