PDA

View Full Version : Cant get wii online :(

ashman510
April 15th, 2008, 16:22
Hi guys ive had nintendo wii since christmas now, i have xbox 360 connected to WRt54GS router withn broadband and watever, that connected fine, when i tryed to get the wii online i had much trouble, i found a solution on the internet to make it so each console on my network has a "static ip", i did that and it worked marvously. couple of months ago i had internet problems and had to do a hard reset on the router and since i wasnt playing the wii coz of xbox 360 games that were out, i didnt bother putting the settings back in. Now i got Mario kart i want to play that online, at first i set my router for it, and it worked......for a day. Now it wont connect or connects and times out, cant get online anymore on game or go in wii shop. im sure something must be wrong in my router settings except i didnt relly do anything when i first got it online 3 days ago. Pleeeease help i relly wanna play mario kart online more and buy some vc games

Ah im okay for now guys i just had to change my channel freq from 11 to 1, dont remember doing this but ill post if any other problems happen