PDA

View Full Version : ds lite help supercard

dhbull
April 16th, 2008, 15:29
firstly hi to everybody .
i really need some help with a supercard ds one ,ive got a micro sd card and formatted it to fat then copied the scshell folder and file msforsc.nds to the micro sd card then a game into the micro sd card then i put the sd card into the supercard and into the ds and it comes up with. no find scfw,sc file please turn off nds .
not sure what im doing wrong any really good newbie guides would be usefull or any help would be appreciated i bought it as it says everything drag and drops and easy to use lol thanks for your time david:thumbup:

Drego
April 16th, 2008, 16:39
First, Welcome to Dcemu Forums.

Second, I would suggest that you download the latest firmware update from www.linfoxdomain.com (http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/)
Once you get that you should have all of the files needed. I do not have a SC1 but I'm sure it is just that you don't have all the files.

Files Needed:
1 Folder named: scshell
1 NDS File named: MSFORSC.NDS
Please make sure these files are in the ROOT directory of the SD card. ie. F:\

Hope this helps...

dhbull
April 16th, 2008, 21:13
First, Welcome to Dcemu Forums.

Second, I would suggest that you download the latest firmware update from www.linfoxdomain.com (http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/)
Once you get that you should have all of the files needed. I do not have a SC1 but I'm sure it is just that you don't have all the files.

Files Needed:
1 Folder named: scshell
1 NDS File named: MSFORSC.NDS
Please make sure these files are in the ROOT directory of the SD card. ie. F:\

Hope this helps...

hi there thanks for the info did as you say downloaded the latest put the 2 files where you said i know get a blue screen on top and a white one below says something about moonshell bottom line says can not found shell folder .
where do i put the games do i have to make a folder up for that ? thanks for your help

dhbull
April 16th, 2008, 22:29
thanks for your help got it up and running thanks