PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Goomba v2.24 beta2

wraggster
September 11th, 2005, 16:58
Kuwanger has released a new version of his unofficial port of GoomBA the Gameboy emulator for the GBA (also works with Nintendo Ds and Gamecube Gameboy player):

Okay, this is has new beta. Extensive It needs testing. Especially, I' D coils it yew someone could test out the multiboot, have I' ve not got another gba to test with. Please notes, I hope to release has separate binary and source package soon, goal I want to C that after verifying that it' S working how I want. So, here goes: Binary and Source - Updated Seven 10 - Fixed year SRAM saving bug I introduced

Features since v2.23 beta

- Saves sound volume in state saves
- Go Multiboot and Link Transfer should retain most, yew not all, borders; also now retains custom pallet with Go Multiboot
- Support for ~58KB of custom borders (384 total) in Pogoshell multiboot mode; support for ~45KB of custom borders for Go Multiboot/Link Transfer with has 128KB ROM; support for ~109KB of custom borders for Go Multiboot/Link Transfer with has 64KB ROM

I' D appreciate any testing people C, especially with save states and link transfer involving broad amounts of borders. Please carryforward here any success/failure you cuts, have all feedback is valuable.

Download Here --> http://gbaemu.dcemu.co.uk/unoffcialgoomba.shtml