PDA

View Full Version : Coded Arms....

Mourningstar
September 12th, 2005, 08:32
How good/bad is it?

Uzeless
September 13th, 2005, 22:29
Haven't read a good review on this game yet! All the magazines that I have read have all said the same thing. Very pretty but plays like a dog!

SoQb0nc5r
September 13th, 2005, 22:34
i had that game and got bored of it quickly, but how knows u might like it.

Fly On
September 13th, 2005, 23:44
The game isn't spectacular. Its a basic shooter, kill a bunch of bad guys, sometimes there's a boss. Very repetitive, even graphics-wise. All the levels look the same. If you're an FPS fan, trust me, you won't like it.

Plod
September 14th, 2005, 12:34
I'm enjoying it. I agree that the levels can be a bit same-same - it's a shooter.

The controlls have taken a little to get used to. The game offers four different configurations - I've tried them all and found one that works for me. If not, you can configure your own.

It's not easy - they don't hand out health like it's going out of fashion - you have to be careful.

There are a lot of weapons to pick up along the way - guns, rifles, grenades etc and lots of different enemies - some of the AI is quite good with enemies ducking back behind obstacles and following you around etc.

I think it has a lot going for it and I think that it's going to set the pace for the FPS that follow it.

Plod.

AJB2K3
September 14th, 2005, 18:02
Every thing looks the same and plays the same, the weapon system is stupid and im already board with it after 7 days.
oh and it handles like goldeneye on the n64 (stick moves and dpad turns) :eek: