PDA

View Full Version : hori screen protector review

*o*
September 12th, 2005, 09:58
the hori screen filter has multiple features besides its scratch and fingerprint resistance it avoids glare so you can play under bright lights without issues!

the protector is easy to apply (take off backing lay over and work out the air bubbles and then pull off the front covering) and air bubbles are easily avoidable.

once it is on it is almost completely unnoticable!

5/5 EXCELLENT PRODUCT! a must have for any psp owner

Tron_Fan
September 12th, 2005, 17:35
Just curious,

Once on, can you actually remove it easily, or does it then adhere to the screen?

Xarius
September 12th, 2005, 18:09
It takes a little bit of effort to remove, but that is just to ensure it only comes off when you want it to.

*o*
September 12th, 2005, 23:54
it is silicon and there is no adhesive

tryqus
September 13th, 2005, 03:26
Just a side note, if you get dust/hairs under the protecter its a bitch to get em off. I had terrible luck the first time i applied one, tons of stuff under the protecter. And when i tried to clean it off, i just got more stuff under it. My latest application has been a little more fruitful. Theres only a few tiny strings under the protecter. Unfortunitly i cant get a small part of the bottem right corner to seal. I cant find anything under the protecter that could be obstructing it. Im glad they only cost 5$.

If you apply it correctly its a great product, and by no means is application difficult. But there is a chance that you'll make a mistake. And then you have dust under the protecter...yay.

Im hoping the one im buying tommorow goes on flawlessly ^_^.

Now im going to google and see if theres a really easy way to clean these things that ive been to ignorant to look for.

-Tryqus

yah_mon
September 13th, 2005, 08:23
I applied mine with NO dust at all! Only problem is when I found out how to get it on perfect I had removed it a few times and got a corner air bubble (will be getting new one soon). I think there was some instructions in a thread somewhere on here but I will list below:

1. clean screen protector with water (under running tap)
2. get cling wrap (glad wrap, or sandwich wrap whatever) and apply screen protector as FLATLY as possible.
3. Squeeze out as much water as possible as it will flush out dust.
4. Clean PSP screen and apply the protector. There will still be some water but you can get a cloth or soft card and make it fully clear.

Hope it helps, remember that its not my guide though.

dtale15
January 2nd, 2006, 04:25
why would you put water near your psp?

and just like trygus i had a bad experience with stuff under the screen
pissed me off terribly

dj2005
January 3rd, 2006, 07:16
I heard you just use a piece of tape to remove the dust.

dtale15
January 4th, 2006, 06:29
omg i hope you arent talkin bout usin tape on the screen itself