PDA

View Full Version : MAG Loader 0.2 - Dol and Elf Loader for Wii

wraggster
April 18th, 2008, 01:49
MAG/PiratePila and AntonioND (http://www.nintenz.es/foro/index.php?topic=566.0) have updated the Dol and Elf Loader for Wii

Heres the details:

MAG Loader is a new shipper file ELF and DOL developed by me (MAG / PiratePila) and AntonioND. With this homebrew can have more than one on your SD ELF which means you can choose where you want to load without having to walk connecting the card to the PC and renaming files. One very useful tool for anyone who wants adentrar at the scene Wii.

Uses

Using this application is quite simple, just has to follow these steps and run to perfection;

1) Make sure you have the SD card formatted in FAT/FAT16.

2) Extract the file MAG_Loader.rar (which you can download below).

3) Rename the file magloader.elf to boot.elf and copy it to the root of the SD. It also creates a folder called elf (same root), this folder will need to put all the ELF and DOL you want bear MAG Loader.

4) Insert the SD in the Wii and the burden boot.elf since the channel homebrew or twilight hack, and you enjoy all your ELF in Wii.

Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

misticknight
April 18th, 2008, 02:41
what is this i dont get it. does this mean i can play DOL files on Wii as well or is it just another ELF loader for Wii?

nyrol
April 18th, 2008, 07:07
If anyone gets GCOS working with this, can you let me know?

____anders____
April 18th, 2008, 12:16
what is this i dont get it. does this mean i can play DOL files on Wii as well or is it just another ELF loader for Wii?

the first version of this loader did also load .dol files, yes you can load DOL files with this as well as ELF files.

misticknight
April 18th, 2008, 12:48
oh cool, sorry i shoulda asked before but does this load via front sd or do i need aSDGecko???

nyrol
April 18th, 2008, 15:00
So far, what i've noticed is that, it loads dol files the same way other elf loaders load converted dol to elf files. It adds no extra functionality other than to not require one to convert dol to elf. But it's the same as before. It doesn't run dol files in gamecube mode, but in wii mode so you do not get anywhere near the same functionality as intended.

nickward
April 18th, 2008, 15:25
I extracted it and there was a folder called MAG and inside it was reset.elf any idea what it is?

____anders____
April 18th, 2008, 15:40
hmm, maybe a program to reset the wii?
we really need it, so simple to code that, i think, just a program to reset the wii or turn it off that would be great..

and NO you don't need to have a sdgecko, just use the frontSD slot:)

issraar
April 28th, 2008, 22:00
Hi is this better than wii homebrew loader that im using

windblade510
January 3rd, 2009, 03:48
Soo if I want to load Mag loader I have to use the twilight hack again?

Isn't that risky?

~Newb >.>