PDA

View Full Version : JoyDS 0.2

wraggster
April 20th, 2008, 12:16
News/release from luccax (http://luccax.sg-php.com/?p=12)

I’d like to thank everyone that sent me e-mails and posted comments here, for all the help, the feedback and for using JoyDS! Users from all over the world, speaking various languages, the posts in so many forums, I loved this experience. So, it’s time for a new version, right? ;D JoyDS Version 0.2 is a great improvement based on the feedback of every user that made contact with me. The main improvements are: a better error handling, the way the user connects in the client, support for M3 Real, multi-language system and profiles. I made a better and updated readme in this version, if you have time, read it ^^ You can view the Changelog and download the new version below.

Version 0.2

-- Server

* Removed unused references and images (smaller app)
* Removed PPJoyWrapper, the server has now its own wrapper (based on PPJoyWrapper)
* .NET Framework 3.5 can be necessary now
* Improved error handling
* Added Multi-Language System
* Added Portuguese BR support
* Better Joystick Buttons and Analog Layout
* Reduced flickering when painting the Layout
* Combo Window is now inside Main Window as a Panel
* Improved Multiple Consoles
* Minor bugfix when setting a Combo
* Added a button to cancel editing a Combo
* Better way to insert an Interval
* Some errors now act like a warning
* Added Profile System, now you can save your combos and settings
* Minor bugfix when activating server from tray

-- Client

* Removed Sound (No more problems with M3 Real)
* Now user can choose the AP to connect in a list (WEP not supported)
* Option to use WFC Configuration (Supports WEP)
* Instead of freezing, JoyDS shows when the connection could not be made
* Added ability to try to connect again

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

socalpunkroc
April 20th, 2008, 21:18
Thanks I love the idea of this but I can't seem to get the ds to connect to the server. Has anybody had any luck with it?

I'm running XP with NET 3.5 and PPJoy .83 Installed I have Port 2652 fowarded on UDP to 192.168.3 and on the other side I'm running it off a original supercard on a NDSL with a confirmed good wifi config.

luccax
April 22nd, 2008, 16:10
My old host is having some problems, please use the temporary page:

http://luccax.googlepages.com/

ArugulaZ
April 23rd, 2008, 09:11
Did you get my note about the Arkanoid DS dial? If so, would you consider adding support for the dial in a later version of the program?

evilzippy
April 24th, 2008, 23:27
hmmmm link is dead for this plus readme link points to a version of ur software thats virus'd

masterskink
April 25th, 2008, 17:41
hmmm, i cant seem to get it to list the wireless networks. Just says "searching..."

evilzippy
April 25th, 2008, 18:49
hit the sceen 8) gives u selection of networks

masterchief929
April 25th, 2008, 21:39
yeah... cool app... i just wish i had something to use with this. maybe i will go buy a game for my pc so i can actually use this.

MrSkiz
April 29th, 2008, 11:07
Quite good app ! Good job. I'm trying it with Trackmania United but I have few problems :
- the analog joy emulation seems uncalibrated as my car keep going always left when I'm not touching the screen
- Sometimes buttons don't respond or seem stuck in thier last position, even in the joyds windows

My Wifi connection is solid and I have no other joystick or gamepad installed... Maybe I have to tune some things directly inside PPjoy...

Mini Moose
April 30th, 2008, 03:15
Wow! All we need is a Mac OS X version!

mithhunter55
June 12th, 2008, 22:09
currently useing it to as a media center remote, just need to have the server auto run(please add to future release).
(offtopic)also hahaha first post, Join Date: Aug 2007

User Name
January 14th, 2012, 16:06
can somone please tel mi where i can download it:mad: