PDA

View Full Version : Downgrading Despertar

ChaosMaestro
April 20th, 2008, 18:38
A few months ago i bought a pandora battery and magic memory stick with Despertar Cementario V4.
I went and used it to cfw 3.80 m33-5 and a few apps as usual:).
when it came out, I upgraded it to V5 along with my firmware to 3.90 m33-3. However, i have recently discovered IRShell and all it's wonders only to find I can't use it to it's fullest potential on 3.90 m33 and that to do so i need to go back to 3.80 m33-5:mad:.
youtube and google have showed me the only real way to go back to 3.80 m33 is to use Despertar Cementario V4.

I've had no luck trying the installer as if it were an upgrade to V5 or trying the 3.80 m33-5 eboot.

Does anyone know how to go back to 3.80 m33-5?:confused:

btw. I bought the pandora battery and memory stick because my pathetic excuse of a computer is unable to do any with my memory card no matter what apps i use.

MicroNut
April 21st, 2008, 03:36
Without a PC to modify the memory stick your SOL.
Otherwise I suggest you use UPMS
Its an all in one Pandora (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2148040799&postcount=8) memory stick capable of installing all custom firmwares and retail firmwares from 3.71 to 3.90
In the future I suggest using NAND dumps to be able to flash back to any firmware you choose with out loosing any customizations