PDA

View Full Version : psp atari setup problems :(

Psphreak
September 14th, 2005, 07:54
I've run a search but go no results. I've been trying to get this emulator working but I keep getting a message of "Cannot find config file" and then it says that is cannot create a config file. I have notenamed the atari800 folder. This is what I've done so far.

copied the Config folder from the original zip to the non % folder. > same error
copied the config folder to BOTH the atari800/atari800% folder > same error
left the config folders where they were, and copied the cfg file in the atari800 folder >same error
copied the atari.cfg into the Root of the mem card > same error
made a folder in the root (I knew it wouldn't work but at this point it was worth a shot) >same error

Now, what is going on here? This stupid thing is driving me nuts. I have the cartridge file in the cartridge folder and is renamed to rom.a52, the 5200.rom file is in the Roms folder, here's the structure

Atari800/Cartridges/rom.a52
Atari800/Config/atari800.cfg
Atari800/Roms/5200.rom
EBOOT.PBP
Stderr.txt <--for some reason it can't create a config, but it can make this file

What am I doing wrong?? Any help wout be great. Thanks

ArugulaZ
September 16th, 2005, 01:14
I've not had much luck with this emulator either, but if it's anything like Stella, you're going to have to put the cartridge, roms, and config folders in the root directory of the memory stick. It's a silly design flaw in my humble opinion, but hey, I'm not the one who makes these things!

JR