PDA

View Full Version : Problem : Portable Ops Plus

solidsnakeftw
April 22nd, 2008, 13:32
Hey, I'm new here.

I got a problem. My psp is at firmware 3.71 m33-4 and I can't seem to start PO+. When I launch the game the screen goes black and stays that way. If I quit the game the screen still stays back, If I switch it off, it will do it after 5 seconds. This is the 2nd PO+. The first one had the same problem - I thought it was because the PO+ was the usa version, then I downloaded the EU ver. but it still has the same problem. What should I do ?

that1guywiththeface
April 22nd, 2008, 21:37
First, is the disk okay?

Second, is your disk drive okay?

If you need to check, pop in the disk, load up psp filer and check the disk drive. If files show up, than they're okay.

Third, try upgrading to 3.90 M33-3. I use that and MPO+ works perfectly. If that doen't work, than I can't help you.

solidsnakeftw
April 22nd, 2008, 22:13
I'm actually not using a disc. I'm using a cso (iso) file, in the iso folder on my psp.

that1guywiththeface
April 22nd, 2008, 22:51
Okay, than what NO-UMD loader are you using? I would suggest the M33 driver, as it has the largest compatibility to my knowledge. Failing that, just stick a random UMD (game, not movie) into the disc drive and that should be fine. If that still doesn't work, than try uncompressing the cso into an iso and run that. If that still doesn't work, than you have a bad rip.

solidsnakeftw
April 23rd, 2008, 14:37
Hey, thanx alot, I changed the driver from my menu and its working now.

that1guywiththeface
April 23rd, 2008, 20:27
Glad to help.