PDA

View Full Version : WAD Packer Released

rbervoets
April 22nd, 2008, 18:13
The wad packer has been sadly released, i found on an anonimous site:

http://uploaded.to/?id=9l5s8s

No luck finding the person responsible, but there is a reason for me posting this.

I heard this allowes some people to conpile their own Wii channels using this tool, Dont bother asking me, i have no idea how to do this

I hope you enjoy this and please...

DONT USE FOR PIRACY :(

icecoolwas
April 22nd, 2008, 19:52
lol no offence but i think it was u.. OJ.

____anders____
April 22nd, 2008, 22:12
then, please someone make an ELF loader with wiimote support, cus i hate to get my GC controller just to press A and enter the snes emu, which has wiimote support..

slayer080
April 23rd, 2008, 00:42
has anyone tried this? i think its a fake. wankinkgoverkoko would have released this on his site if it was released

skedone
April 24th, 2008, 07:08
http://rapidshare.com/files/109948573/wadpacker-VERSION_0.00007.rar.html

here is latest version and yes it works people have made there own channels and other have nearly figured out how to edit the ticket files and other parts 2

hxxp://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83559

there going strong on that forum (sorry if other forum linking not aloud mods)

kingslime80
April 24th, 2008, 08:52
Skedone, it actually looks like the whole post is people trying to pirate VC titles. I don't believe that is appropriate considering we've already said "No pirating" on this forum. There's a time and place for piracy and this isn't it.

\NOT a mod by the way, I don't want people to think I am.

skedone
April 24th, 2008, 10:12
sorry but also if you look into it more the VC part of it was never ment to be it was DESIGNED to be use for homebrew so that you make your own ticket file Cert file does not matter there all the same

rbervoets
April 24th, 2008, 19:42
im gonna try get a ROM file and repack it making my own channel, ill post back with results

____anders____
April 25th, 2008, 16:26
whoa! it works:)
just tried it with super mario bros 1 and zelda 1, and both works:)

damn i had butterflies when i pressed the RESET button to install them, but it installed them pretty fast and then you press RESET again to reboot and get to the menu, and there they are!:):D

EDIT: i guess that guy "waninkoko" released it, the latest release, 2.0 installs every .wad file there is in the wad folder on the root of your card, so you don't have to install one at a time;)