PDA

View Full Version : i need the psp web browser that allows you to.....

juney
September 14th, 2005, 19:59
i need the browser that allows you to set bookmarks for your fav sites

Cap'n 1time
September 14th, 2005, 20:44
i need a pet. id like to have a dog. not a small dog. i have had so many small dogs in the past and id really like a large dog. im thinking mabey a golden, or a lab, or even a great dane. do you have a dog? tell me about it. im so interested in it. also did you know i have a fish? its name is teddy and it is so much fun. i have to feed it every day. i hope it does die in a week like the last fish i had did. i had to flush it down the toilet. my bathroom is very clean now that i have a girl living with me. you should get a girl. they arnt always good to talk to, but they sure clean up good. whelp. hope this pointless thought helps.

*o*
September 14th, 2005, 22:38
2.0 webbrowser

Heran_Bago
September 16th, 2005, 00:25
Get a PC. Get Firefox. Problem solved.

leggy
September 27th, 2005, 09:20
i need a pet. id like to have a dog. not a small dog. i have had so many small dogs in the past and id really like a large dog. im thinking mabey a golden, or a lab, or even a great dane. do you have a dog? tell me about it. im so interested in it. also did you know i have a fish? its name is teddy and it is so much fun. i have to feed it every day. i hope it does die in a week like the last fish i had did. i had to flush it down the toilet. my bathroom is very clean now that i have a girl living with me. you should get a girl. they arnt always good to talk to, but they sure clean up good. whelp. hope this pointless thought helps.

The world has gone mad! :D

BTW - OP - the PSP 2 browser allows you to set bookmarks.

mikesw15
March 19th, 2006, 07:29
Theres Always One Knob Head