PDA

View Full Version : MediEvil Resurrected at Retail

wraggster
September 15th, 2005, 18:04
Sony announced today that action-adventure MediEval Resurrection is now shipping for the PlayStation Portable. The game puts players in the role of Sir Daniel Fortesque to embark on a gothic journey of redemption to defeat the evil sorcerer Zarok. Inspired by the myths, characters, and environments of the popular PlayStation franchise, Resurrection offers numerous levels and gameplay locations, along with various mini-games. In addition, using Wi-Fi gameplay via Ad Hoc mode, players can compete head-to-head in arcade-style matches

RyuKisargi
September 16th, 2005, 17:54
NOTE TO ALL BUYERS : This game requires a 1.52 or above PSP! It also comes with the update on the UMD!

Gizzy98
September 18th, 2005, 16:20
Will it automatically update the PSP if it version 1.00 or 1.50 or just not play the game?

Cheers,

Largo_W
September 28th, 2005, 14:52
It will just not play the game. Maybe u must use just the versionchanger. havent tested. had a 1.52 Psp till today :D

But the game is a bit crappy. It was the first (and only..) gam ei bought for my european psp. The battles are very tough later cause there are so many enemys u cant escape cause of the movement of your character. But the game includes two playable demos! a wipeoutpure demo and a firedup demo. and BOTH are playable (wipeout : 1 level, 1 soundtrack, 3 vehicles, 3 difficulties ; firedup: 1map single with 1 car and 2 missions, full (?, many cars and gadgets) multiplayer with only two of the ,maps of the full version. no music just sound. but maybe this is a feature of firedup)

echel0n
September 28th, 2005, 16:29
i bought this game and updated from firmware 1.0 like an idiot. it asks you if you want to update first, so dont worry, you dont have to.

Like Largo_W says it just will not play it if you say no to the update. but I had already bought it and opened it and didnt realise homebrew didnt work on 1.52. I also didnt know about the way to "fool" the psp into thinking u have a higher firmware either, so i went ahead and upgraded

re. the the game, I actually like it..it IS a bit difficult to navigate around, though.

I didnt see the demos-if anyone knows how to look at these, please let me know, thanx :D

Largo_W
September 29th, 2005, 14:58
In the Menu scroll down to Demos and press X.
Dont know where the problem is...
Maybe the Demos are in Europeanversion only..

echel0n
September 29th, 2005, 16:19
In the Menu scroll down to Demos and press X.
Dont know where the problem is...
Maybe the Demos are in Europeanversion only..

found em thanks! i was looking under mini games, doh :rolleyes: