PDA

View Full Version : Need some help please :(

dcX124
April 23rd, 2008, 21:16
okay well, i had the game sonic adventure for my dc and it was scratched a while back. Now, i found out about all this homebrew and everything, so i tried to download the .CDI file for the game, and burn it to a cd. Instead, once i downloaded the file, i got a folder with 45 files, a numbered (e.g. .001, .002, .003) and a .SFV file. I dont know what do to do from this point on, and i really need the help :(

Shadowblind
April 23rd, 2008, 21:27
okay well, i had the game sonic adventure for my dc and it was scratched a while back. Now, i found out about all this homebrew and everything, so i tried to download the .CDI file for the game, and burn it to a cd. Instead, once i downloaded the file, i got a folder with 45 files, a numbered (e.g. .001, .002, .003) and a .SFV file. I dont know what do to do from this point on, and i really need the help :(

Usually those kinda of files can be opened with WinRAR. The .SFV file....

PS: im trusting you when you say you had it once. You know pirate talk isn't allowed here.

dcX124
April 23rd, 2008, 21:37
The files are not opening up with WinRar =[
any other suggestions, or just another place to download it

P.S:Im sorry when i ment a while back. i shoulda explained further. i have the game and everything, but it was horribly scratched by relatives who didnt know any better. So im using this as a backup for it, infact i have two copies, but there both scratched =[

dejkirkby
April 23rd, 2008, 21:48
you need a program called hjsplit.
get it here (http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/)