PDA

View Full Version : WAD Uninstaller v1

wraggster
April 23rd, 2008, 23:44
Waninkoko (http://wii.waninkoko.info/) has released an application for complete removal of channels from your system.

1. Create a folder on the target SD card called "wad"
2. Put the WAD file of the application you want to remove in the folder.
3. Execute the un-installer.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kingslime80
April 24th, 2008, 00:18
Can we have a "walkthrough" for this, preferably with screens? It seems to me this could do some damage to the system if not used properly.

____anders____
April 24th, 2008, 09:06
yeah, i would like that too..
i don't want to remove the channels, but could be very useful..:D

Simmzy
April 26th, 2008, 19:42
Can anyone confirm if this works? I need to uninstall these channels my friend put on my Wii console.

linkinworm
April 26th, 2008, 19:45
so you need this to uninstall wii VC games? but you need the original file on the SD card? im rather confused

Simmzy
April 26th, 2008, 19:52
This is all for the uninstallation process. It's to try and erase the history of the file, or something. Just deleting it won't work. Or not, I don't know.

Mr.Guy
April 26th, 2008, 21:25
It deletes everything and leaves no traces of the hacked VC game. Or so I heard from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=108

linkinworm
April 26th, 2008, 21:40
well i know that nintendo can see if your wii vc game is real or not, because of the account link, all you have to do is not update to the next firmware untill everything is rated A OK from team twiizer

linkinworm
April 26th, 2008, 22:22
sorry about the double post, but i have 2 question(well one)
1:is there anything like this to uninstall the HB channel?
2:the installer doesnt work straight with the HB no limit channel, i had to use the wii style menu from the HB channel to install the RIN and snes emus

Alexander89
September 5th, 2008, 12:53
I download WAD Uninstall and put it in the root file with the others etc etc.

IT WONT WORK, i have downloaded it from your site and an other site still wont work, i really want get uninstall my Smash Brothers WAD.

Please help me and give me some insite to why this isnt working.
I know what im doing as i have other programs running.