PDA

View Full Version : Going online with no wireless crap

Cirus
September 15th, 2005, 23:33
I got a basic router and cable so here goes.. anyway of going online via my PSP through USB or anything. seems bit crap that u are forced to use WIFI and not everyone in UK has wireless network in there houses.

when i goto www.yourpsp.com i can download straight to my psp through USB so there must be a way :(

Heran_Bago
September 16th, 2005, 00:20
Not a bad idea, I encourage you to learn more about the abilities and limitations of the PSP and try doing this project yourself.

ICE
September 30th, 2006, 06:12
id say its possible but if your close enough to your computer to plug in your psp then whats the point of using the psp for browsing?

Accordion
September 30th, 2006, 18:06
playstationportable...get it...

Video_freak
September 30th, 2006, 18:07
LOL! :P

jak66
September 30th, 2006, 20:43
id say its possible but if your close enough to your computer to plug in your psp then whats the point of using the psp for browsing?
possibly for playing online games, when did he say he was gonna use it for browsing the web all he said was that he wanted to go online with his psp

that basically makes infrastructure on a psp pointless, if your only going to be portable with it sooner or later you are bound to be out-of-range of a wireless access point

ICE
October 4th, 2006, 00:19
good point jak, i shouldnt have been so quick to joke.