PDA

View Full Version : popsloader help

pspmodel1001
April 24th, 2008, 17:29
Can someone lead me to the proper forum on howto use popsloader. It'll be greatly appreciated. I'm running 3.90 m33-3 w/ 1.50 addon. I would love to play Gran Turismo again.:D

urherenow
April 25th, 2008, 06:49
Funny you should post this because I've spent the last SEVERAL hours figuring stuff out. I don't have time right now to explain how to get all of the required files from firmware updates, but I'll tell you this much (assuming you have all the files and everything is enabled correctly...

for some reason, popsloader REFUSES to run with any other plugin I use! It must be the only plugin available. Not even disabling all other plugins will work. The easiest way I found is to (when I need to use it) rename the various .txt files (ex. 1game.txt, 1vsh.txt) and any other prx you may have in pops.txt needs to be commented out like

ms0:/seplugins/popsloader.prx
#ms0:/seplugins/Screen.prx
#ms0:/seplugins/cwcheatpops.prx

This way when you go to the recovery menu, your only choice is to enable/disable popsloader.prx

if anyone here knows a workaround for this or can run other .prxs please let me know!

if you need the files... just google popsloader there are tutorials everywhere (just too many for me to figure out if the issue I'm having has a fix or not)