PDA

View Full Version : RIN Wii Wiimote Edition - GBC Emu for Wii Released

wraggster
April 24th, 2008, 23:45
nullEX (http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_RinWii---con-soporte-de-wiimote_1008928?pagenumber=6) has released a version of the GBC Emu for Wii with support for the Wiimote & Classic Controller:

So in the absence of someone who has tested the command classic, and assuming that this works well, to see if this is the end:

Wiimote control:
1 -> B
2 ->
Home -> Menu
A -> nothing ...
B -> Width
-- -> Select
+ -> Start

Control classic:
A ->
X ->
B -> B
And -> B
+ -> Start
-- -> Select
gatillos right -> width
gatillos left -> Menu

Download and give feedback via comments

linkinworm
April 25th, 2008, 01:04
this didnt work throught the wii homebrew channel loader/wii style menu loader, it just crashed for me, but it did work throught just the homebrew channel, wiimote/classics work fine, an awsome release, but when you have to press 1 and 2 it doesnt actualy say tha, and theres a line chopped off at the top, you need some soft of notice on there saying press 1 and 2

____anders____
April 25th, 2008, 13:15
ok, good to know, but i'm using the homebrew channel, and great news btw:)

EDIT: i didn't get this to work with the homebrew channel:(

daknight
April 26th, 2008, 00:16
I third that of this release not working when is launch with the Homebrew channel loader as it crash for me as well.

dahun
April 26th, 2008, 03:15
4th that

Mr.Guy
April 26th, 2008, 05:17
Why not do something useful and work twords saving?

Sir_Voe
April 26th, 2008, 07:13
Why not do something useful and work twords saving?

SRAM front saving has been in for a while, and given the portable nature of most gb/gbc games, save states is pretty low on my wishlist for this emu. Wiimote support would be a nice addition, but I have yet to try this one as I found the unnoficial SNES9X and GenPlus wiimote support kind of flakey. Great for those with no GC controller though.

turtleman6431
April 26th, 2008, 18:00
SRAM front saving has been in for a while, and given the portable nature of most gb/gbc games, save states is pretty low on my wishlist for this emu. Wiimote support would be a nice addition, but I have yet to try this one as I found the unnoficial SNES9X and GenPlus wiimote support kind of flakey. Great for those with no GC controller though.
How the hell are they flakey? I've tried the most current CC support SNES9X, and it works just like the original SNES controller...or using the classic controller on a VC Channel...

____anders____
April 26th, 2008, 18:12
yeah, the wiimote in the snes emu is really good, for me it can't work any better than it does now..

but this emu is weird, as it won't work with the homebrew channel..

iSynic
April 26th, 2008, 18:44
Yeah, I'm quite confused as to why this won't boot through the homebrew channel.

Sir_Voe
April 26th, 2008, 21:29
How the hell are they flakey? I've tried the most current CC support SNES9X, and it works just like the original SNES controller...or using the classic controller on a VC Channel...

Perhaps flakey was a poor choice of words. What I don't care for is GenPlus freezes a lot for me when trying to use a wiimote and GC controller for 2 players. And I have to keep switching my GC controller into port 1 and 2 to navigate my elf loader when I want to play 2 players. Not that I don't appreciate wiimote support, I was just explaining why I have yet to try this one.