PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You

wraggster
April 25th, 2008, 17:20
Newly released today

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/6q/pa.121389.1.jpg

features
In modern-day Tokyo, The World Ends with You is a stylish Action-RPG by the creators of Kingdom Hearts and FF XIII Versus.
Distinctive modern art style created by a team of artists led by Tetsuy Nomury.
Innovative Stride-Cross Battle System allows players to control two characters simultaneously, unleashing special attacks with the stylus.
Experience an amazing soundtrack combining a fusion of musical influences from hip-hop to rock to electronica.
Battle with up to three friends in the Tin Pin Slammer via local wireless connection.

description
15-year-old Neku Sakuraba wakes up in an intersection awash with people, alone and unaware of how he got there. Then he receives a text message containing a mission, and the warning "You have 60 minutes. Fail, and face erasure." With that, Neku is thrust into a life-or-death Game that sends him scrambling down streets paved with one riddle after another.

With a time limit of seven days, Neku will team up with unlikely allies as the Game’s stakes grow more and more deadly...

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-2lnx.html

evilzippy
April 25th, 2008, 19:51
Shooooosh don't tell any one .............

this game is the most amazing game ive ever ever played story line gameplay is out of this world very emotional gripping , very well pollished and oooodles of goodness especially gaining bonus build ups even when the ds is off the sound and music accompanying the whole game is just pure class well done to Square for a truely class game 8) recommend to every RPG freak out there.........save your pennys for this one ......

masterchief929
April 25th, 2008, 22:38
this game actually didnt look that great to me.

Pandonetho
April 26th, 2008, 01:16
I was thinking the same thing. When I saw IGN's score of 9 I was a bit skeptical. So I tried it, and it so happens that I really like the game. It's amazing.

da_head
April 26th, 2008, 03:35
i'm on the third day, and so far it seems OK, not as good as everyone says. does it get better later?

(fighting the noise is so repetitive >.<)

iofthestorm
April 26th, 2008, 04:29
Yeah, I have to agree with evilzippy this game is amazing.
The first couple days go bye pretty fast. By the way it's actually three weeks total, so 3rd day isn't that far in. Once you get lots of pins and stuff it gets really fun and addicting. Also for a challenge set your level to as low as you can.

evilzippy
April 26th, 2008, 05:24
lol naaaa never play games on easy 8) same with halflife 2 always played normal .... easy is like watching a non directors cut version of a film ya miss out of what the whole game is about 8)

as for progress of the game I do notice you end up having so much todo at once it can get hectic i have played with the girl on auto as im to busy on the lower screen haha it does get frantic 8) one thing that would improve the game more than one save file ya cant show ya mates the intro without deleting the save game lol

riodemes
April 26th, 2008, 05:33
this game is godlike. Story was topnotch and engaging, characters were actually interesting and not shallow, (compared to every other half assed game we've been given on the ds. ) And it was actually unpredictable, which is excellent.

probably one of the best rpgs ive played in a while, i really could not stop playing. Definitely recommend buying it.

evilzippy
April 27th, 2008, 00:25
ditto Rio i think Nintendo think kids want a DS or old folk who want to pretend there brain is learning something lol......we are hardcore gamers seeking hardcore games ... i thought the days of pointless gaming was over back in the days of the atari 2500 .... there was no story line.... there was no epic ending .... point shoot point errrrm not even point i guess lol anyway .... stop releasing half cut games everyone keeps saying how good mario kart on the ds is to be honest the actual handling is shit go play the original SNES mario cart when u hopped u could power slide round corners the grip was far more superior all Nintendo did was add 3D and forget actual handling 8) tut tut ..... SNES - Rainbow Road 2 ....gutted the snes emu dont run mario kart as i would delete ds mario kart in an instant lol