PDA

View Full Version : Problems after Format Memory Stick

skacore dan
September 16th, 2005, 19:36
Hi, ive got a San Disk 512 card and everything been working fine up untill yesterday.

Heres what happened, i had a corrupt file on my stick, so i decided to back up my files and then use the psp format memory stick feature to get rid of the folder, as it wouldnt let me delete it.

I format successfuly and copy back all my folders.

First off i found that none of my apps ran, (the apps appear like normal on the psp) however when selected the message is stated "The game could not be started". So i decide to delete all the folders under game and re copy them over fresh from the original rar/zips.

Now all work so far except DGEN, which always states that the game cant be found. Snes9xtyl gave me some memory card error within the rom browser however i could continue past this point with no further problems. Ive only had the Snes9xtyl error once it doesnt seem to appear anymore which is strange.

Has anybody else had this problem? Is this a sign of my card on its way out? (Ive only had this sandisk card for about 2 weeks now, and i was not second hand)

Cheers, Daniel.

xuphorz
September 16th, 2005, 19:37
1.0 or 1.50 or higher?

skacore dan
September 16th, 2005, 19:37
1.5 sorry about that kinda important fact there.

I really cant get my head around it, i dont understand why this is happened, i did everything exactly the same as before. This is quite worrying. =(