PDA

View Full Version : Surreal64 v1.0 FDB

wraggster
September 18th, 2004, 03:46
FreakDave has released a modified version of Surreal64 which is a great Nintendo 64 Emulator for the Xbox, heres the news from this release:[br][br] About Surreal64_FDB[br]---------------------------------[br]This is a modified version (FDB = freakdave's birthday release) of Surreal64 v1.0.[br]It lets you change the flicker filter value of Surreal64,e.g. turning the flicker filter off results[br]in a ultrasharp and crisp picture.[br]Blurryness is no more :-)[br][br]Changelog[br]-----------------[br]* Added: you now have the possibility to change the flicker filter via a separate config file. [br][br]More information about Surreal64 can be found Here (http://xboxemu.netfirms.com/surreal.shtml)

Hawq
September 18th, 2004, 12:47
No blurry = good, but sadly not the release I was looking for, hopefully the Blast Corp control issues will be resolved in a future (most likely official) release

wraggster
September 18th, 2004, 14:14
yeah i know a major release is being worked on :)

Hawq
September 19th, 2004, 08:35
I've been popping over to the Xbox-scene boards spoaradically to check on the next big one, seems much of the posts about it are along the old lines of 'when will it be out' or similar so not much info other than a possible new logo of Conker I think it is. I take the sit back & wait aproach to it, didnt expect the first release when it hit so I can handle waitin & being surprised by the next