PDA

View Full Version : Bleem better than PS3?

1magus
April 25th, 2008, 22:13
I can't belive I had never heard of bleem cast until now lol

But anyway I was wondering does bleem do a better job of upscaling and applying antialising to the games than a PS3 that can do the same?

JKKDARK
April 25th, 2008, 22:19
I don't know if it does better than the PS3, but it does better than the PS2. Of course only in the three official games supported.

NeverGoingBack
April 25th, 2008, 23:00
It does do better than the ps3

Actually the leaked beta enhances alot more games too, except the common cinematic, and menu issues.

you also have to factor in the controls, and not being able to save though.

aside from those issues, you can emulate about 20 - 30 games playable.

MrTeressaBond
April 26th, 2008, 21:33
i just wondered and wish i had the skill of creating an emulator myself to be the successor to Bleemcast, and i know its warez talking about the leaked beta, but it is used to implant it on other PSX games to be played on the dreamcast and im sure it does a better job than the Playstation 3, due to its filtering, but with other filtering techniques available, the job can be done better and i know the PS3 doesnt even use that as an advantage!

i still wonder what beta version of the leaked bleem it was and if it can be modified.

Zin0099
May 4th, 2008, 08:54
that would be nice to know MrTeressaBondcause i know that some psx games don't work in my ps2 like tomba and would like to play it on dreamcast also final fantasy 7 too

Elven6
May 4th, 2008, 17:39
Im not sure about the modification and I doubt the author is willing to release the source code, but their was a project in the works about a year ago to bring a PSone emulator (that actually worked) to the Dreamcast. But I do not know if that emulator will allow you to upscale.

MrTeressaBond
May 5th, 2008, 16:25
what emulator or project was this?

was it PSX4ALL?

JKKDARK
May 5th, 2008, 17:06
Yes, PSX4ALL. I wonder when we will see new updates.

MrTeressaBond
May 5th, 2008, 18:50
well i dont really want to talk or get into trouble about warez here, but the beta of bleemed that was leaked (where u can mount an image of a PSX game onto with glitches), what version was that?

and i havent seen any new updates for PSX4ALL, looks like its in decline :(

Basile
May 6th, 2008, 08:50
and i havent seen any new updates for PSX4ALL, looks like its in decline
I`ve found somewhere psx4all_alpha_builds1006 but i didn`t
test it yet .

MrTeressaBond
May 7th, 2008, 01:25
ive got that build myself, but i dont knwo how to work it out.

also, how far in development is that one anyways?