PDA

View Full Version : some help plz

petee456
September 17th, 2005, 15:20
the kid i bought my psp from had already put 2.0 on it. when i heard you could get emulators,the first thing i thought was snes, and i almost died. but then i heard that you couldnt use them on 2.0.

1. can i run the emulators or did i just get screwed over?

2. if i cant use a snes emu on 2.0, is there a way i can downgrade to a version that i can use the emu?

3. IF there is a way i can run the snes emu, where can i get some roms, like contra, or super mario?

4. im a newb, so tell me a little about where the emus, and roms are stored (mem stick, how much mem usage?)

any feedback would be great.

Cross
September 17th, 2005, 15:54
First try going to the FAQ section because u just pissed off half the members by asking a question that tons of other ppl continue to ask.

(PSP FAQ Section, theres even a 2.0 section for you!)

Your downgrade question can be searched out here, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!! Its like the Force..... only easier.

You want roms huh? Why not try googling that word or maybe a spec system infront of that word?

Think for urself sometimes and be wary of posting things thousands of other ppl post, be a member and contribute don't waste time. The search button and FAQ sections are there to help you so you need to use them!!!!

petee456
September 17th, 2005, 16:08
not everyones looking for the same thing, so faq's might not have what im looking for. i use searches all the time, i just dont know what im looking for. how can i search if i have no i idea what im looking for? i just need some one to give me a little info on this whole situation here. some advice would be great.

bobcobb
September 17th, 2005, 16:21
read the faq, all the questions you asked are there. If you have further questions not explained by the faq, or have spent hours searching the forums for similar questions, then feel free to ask.

Cap'n 1time
September 17th, 2005, 16:27
BLAH, il just go ahead and tell you, you cant run homebrew on 2.0 and there isnt much hope of a downgrader right now.

xuphorz
September 17th, 2005, 17:31
if any :(