PDA

View Full Version : Need Hosting ? Got a PSP Homebrew or Emulation Project ?

wraggster
September 15th, 2005, 20:22
Theres so many Homebrew and Emulation Releases out there that have no official homepages and are uploaded to free servers, so we at PSP Emulation News/Emulation 64 are offering to host any Emulation or Indeed Homebrew Projects for the PSP.

For emulation projects we can give you a something.dcemu.co.uk and for smaller homebrew projects we have a great web uploader thats excellent for smaller releases and not to mention our Hosted PSP Projects Forum which has some of the best releases to date --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=84

So if your a coder and need a great home for your release and away from dodgy forums and rubbish freeloading sites then reply to this and ill get the ball roling.

Tromedlov
December 25th, 2005, 03:05
I'd like somewhere to host my projects so I don't have to keep using sendspace.com

wraggster
December 25th, 2005, 19:21
you can just upload to the forum using manage attachments ;)

Tromedlov
December 26th, 2005, 06:03
thanks but, I don't know how to do that. Could you tell me how please?

Kaiser
December 26th, 2005, 23:55
At the end of when your writing a post in advanced mode scroll down for a button that says manage attachments. Using that you can upload files to ba attached to your post. If your uploading an image such as my self here there is a limit for how large the picture can be by pixels. I can get around that by zipping the image however. In the case of anything else there is a certain limit in MB not sure on the number though.

P.S: Is it just me is DCemu really slow lately?

Zion
July 2nd, 2006, 16:25
I would really love some webspace. I have several coding projects under way and would love a zion.dcemu.co.uk homepage to keep them all on.

I sent you a pm wraggster :D

mesosade
September 27th, 2006, 19:42
Hi there mesosade here, i may be a minor member with probably no right for a mesosade.dcemu.co.uk or watever but i really want to introduce the phonemenon of retexturing n64 roms to this community coz it's easy anyone can do it you can manage anything with just ms paint if i was allowed to set my own space or forget that but a forum section in dcemu based on retexturing n64 roms. if you want to see what i mean there are examples in the following link (check out the celda mod my djipi!)

http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=110

if you think it's a great idea plz open up a forum on it in dcemu with a intro to the retexture and rice plugin required to do it (i'll even make a tutorial!)
coz to be honest emutalk is almost like dead and noone ever comments on my project and it would be really favoured by people not into coding in this community so if you approve let me know! i don't really need a mesosade space just a forum for retexturing. if not interested i'm not bothered if you agree i'll become more in love with dcemu than i could humanely achive :D

edit: oops i've just completely forgot what section i'm in soz for placing in the wrong section ugh i'm such a dumass i thought it was just plain hosting not a psp hosting forum...:(

lmtlmt
October 21st, 2006, 10:14
i would like some webspave for my lua projects, lua copter, megaman voltage, secret game,exchange rate generator, psp,ps3,ps2(scissors, paper, rock) and a family guy game that i am still thinking about, i would really love a lmtlmt.dcemu.co.uk it would be great, i could also post all the psp planet magazine releases there, so please can i have this.

splodger15
December 9th, 2006, 21:46
Could i recommend having some webspace if it's ok since at the moment i am using www.freewebs.com/splodger15 and i would like a proper space to host my projects.

Thanks
Splodger15

lmtlmt
December 14th, 2006, 23:03
i dont think wraggster remembers he made this thread

splodger15
January 17th, 2007, 20:57
^ ^
You are probaly right lmtlmt. I dont think he visits the emulation and homebrew forum much.

dangee
March 2nd, 2007, 21:09
I have a driver for the Nikkai universal PDA thumboard , scripted in Lua, for luaplayer 1.6+.Known working on PSP FW1.5,2.6. Handles SHIFT,key repeats,mode keys. I'll try to upload when I get around to Manage files.

dangee
March 4th, 2007, 11:27
I have Manage file in psp development forum
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=77

madcupid
March 5th, 2007, 03:34
hi, i have a game that im almost finished with and wanted to release it here. what do i have to do??

Shadowblind
March 5th, 2007, 03:55
Upload it in a post in the submit news forum. Thats what I was told to do :)

madcupid
March 5th, 2007, 06:31
ok thanks shadowblind

h4s30
March 13th, 2007, 01:55
asking the big man always works also

pspmoddingelite
January 17th, 2009, 19:28
i don't know what i'd do if someone hadn't found out about emulations and unbricking psps and all

heavenspalm
September 2nd, 2010, 23:39
need help trying to get ff8 working perfect i do need help got my first psp yesterday and its got 3.80 wit pops