PDA

View Full Version : Mad City 28/04/08

wraggster
April 28th, 2008, 21:57
Schyzophrenic (http://www.dev-fr.org/projets/(nds)-mad-city/) has posted a new release of Mad City for the DS:

Hello everyone!

This is my first project that I DS you book: Mad City

It is based on the famous (well for me) game "The city hellish" on CPC6128 in 1985 (ca ne nous rejuvenates not all that!)

The goal is to cross a city from south to north in your car. Of course, this is a town unknown and you do not have any plan or GPS!

At each trip, your car consumes gasoline, will therefore stop regularly in petrol stations that run your way. But it will of course pay ... So you stop at banks to withdraw money.
There are other surprises that I let you discover for yourself!

Regarding orders, you use the PAD to choose your direction (Left, Right or Top). And you use for a stop in a building.

I wish you good luck in your quest for exit

Updated 28/04/2008 (evening)
Online version 0.9.1:
-- Fixed display instructions in the wrong language
-- Fixed a memory leak
-- Establishment of the leaderboard real

Updated 28/04/2008 (early)
Well, small wolves I decided (may be with the fatigue you're lucky) releaser of this release.
There were a lot of changes with the previous version, the most obvious is the graphics

In reality, music has to be redone, but in the meantime I leave you this version so you can make the hand over and possibly reassemble bugs me that I could not see!

If you have any comments, please. Once the music added, and all the bugs fixed I libčrerai sources!

Fun (I hope!)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Danief
April 29th, 2008, 05:51
i have one problem with this game, that music when you win or lose just kills me. it reminds me of nazi's...

SlipKnot.:.Man
April 29th, 2008, 12:10
sweet project!!!! i like it