PDA

View Full Version : BatchDPG 1.56 Unofficial

wraggster
April 28th, 2008, 23:14
iAmGhost (http://gblog.wtf.la/206) has has released a new version of BatchDPG which is a video encoder for the Nintendo DS:

Heres whats new

BatchDPG 1.56
Removed Force to 256*192 option(Why i made this?)
Added "Keep Aspect Ratio" option
Copy avs file automatically when error occurs(Saved at ErrorLog\ dir)
Removed delay when select media file
Config, Saved List, Langauge files are stored at Settings\ dir
Restricted file extensions for clean view, can add extensions manually by edit Settings\BatchDPG.ini
Show Subtitle file exists at Job List

Download Here (http://www.mediafire.com/?43xybm1m4xm) and Give Feedback Via Comments

da_head
April 28th, 2008, 23:52
thanks :) this program rocks. though i wish it would convert a little faster >.<

____anders____
April 28th, 2008, 23:59
yeah, it's kinda slow, and some AVI files doesn't work, it can't convert them..

but it's a great app!:D

da_head
April 29th, 2008, 00:48
yeah, it's kinda slow, and some AVI files doesn't work, it can't convert them..

but it's a great app!:D

yeah, just cuz a file ends in .avi, doesn't mean it will work. you gotta use total video converter and convert it to MJPEG avi. then it will work for sure.

the only thing i hope they can somehow fix is converting mkv >.< when you convert mkv to avi, the subtitles are lost and most new anime is in mkv now! goddamnit

DanTheManMS
April 30th, 2008, 02:03
Try using a program like AllToAVI to convert your MKV file to an AVI file with the subtitles hardcoded into it, which you can then convert to DPG.

da_head
April 30th, 2008, 03:08
umm i'm not sure if its hardsubbed or not. when i right click on the video (while i'm watching), it gives me an option to turn the subtitles on? :S

DanTheManMS
May 1st, 2008, 04:52
It's not hardcoded then, and I don't think that any DPG converter has support for soft subtitles. Therefore, try using AllToAVI first and then BatchDPG.

kar10
February 1st, 2009, 02:55
I extracted the file but I had a warning from my antivirus that the batchdpg.exe as a possible threat.

Yabbas Icing
April 8th, 2010, 17:47
Well,I never saw any threats,plus(personally)I think it is good program.