PDA

View Full Version : PSP connected via router fine, but can't see browser, Wipeout Pure

andyhofer
September 18th, 2005, 08:21
I have got online using my speedtouch router, and my PSP says its connected.

So I follow the following path to the web as follows:

1) Main Menu - Press "On Line"
2) Comes up with message re "Online Experience may change during wireless play" and the choice is "Cancel" or "OK", so I accept "OK"
3) It now asks me to select connection, so I do "Connection 1" in this case.
4) Now says "Connecting - Please Wait..."
5) The next screen I see is where my problem is , I get a blank grey screen with a small blue Wipeout Pure logo in the top left hand corner. This is the circular logo with the arrow head.
6) No buttons work other than "Home" which asks me if I want to Quit the Game, and start which gives me the options of "Continue", "Goto Home Page" and "Back to main menu". If I select "Continue" I go back to the blank screen with logo, if I select "Goto to Home Page" it goes to blank screen with logo and if I press "Back to main menu" it goes back to main menu.

I have even tried the "Network Update" to see if it would work and it said that updates were available to download, so I assume that the connection is working correctly.

Any ideas anyone as to why I cannot see anything other than this blank page with small logo in top left hand corner.

In system, under "Test Connection" the Network Settings are as follows

Connection Name - Connection 1
Signal Strenght - 90%
SSID - SpeedTouch******
BSSID - 00:02:20:A7:E2:**
Channel - 6
Encryption - None
IP Address - 10.0.0.10
Subnet Mask - 255.0.0.0
Default Router - 10.0.0.***
Primary DNS - 10.0.0.*
Secondary DNS - 10.0.0.***