PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV 360 DLC: "hours of additional game play"

Shrygue
April 29th, 2008, 18:13
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=187908)

In an even more obvious move than us writing this GTA IV news story, Microsoft has decided to pimp its exclusive downloadable content on today's big launch day.

"Play Grand Theft Auto IV multiplayer online with your friends starting today over the Xbox LIVE," says the company's statement."Starting this autumn, Xbox 360 owners will also have access to exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV episodes that will provide hours of additional game play."

And that's about it. So far all we know about the 360 exclusive DLC comes from a Sam Houser rant in Edge magazine, where he revealed that Rockstar's mission was to "fry Xbox Live".

"I think the mission packs with the episodes are going to be pretty deep, offering another full-on adventure in this world," the Rockstar boss said. "I think we will be in a position to market them not a million miles away from the way the boxed game is marketed.

"You'll get a lot of content for your money. There are too many stories at the moment of people having the feeling that they're not getting enough for their money in terms of downloadable content."

You can read our GTA IV review here and oh look, here's some in-game footage.

____anders____
April 29th, 2008, 18:26
in a few weeks, i'll by an Xbox 360 Halo 3 Limited Edition:)

i'm gonna get Halo 3 and GTA IV:)