PDA

View Full Version : Can u use a USB flash drive to read isos?

[NBS]Tag
September 19th, 2005, 18:18
ive noticed in alot of iso readers, like say fastloader, that they have the ability to turn on the usb when it boots. So does that mean i could load an iso to my usb drive and play it off there?

xuphorz
September 19th, 2005, 22:33
no one will answer you here, that is highly illegal

Cap'n 1time
September 19th, 2005, 22:55
lol so many people dont know what an iso is.. why do we hate the warezerz? cause they always seem to be the stupid ones.

o0sambo0o81
September 20th, 2005, 01:59
The answer is no, it cant, but everyone else take it easy, he didnt ask were to get isos or how to use them with fastloader, so he didnt break any rules.

Tag
September 20th, 2005, 02:35
oh sorry guys, didnt mean to get anyone i trouble

but anyways, whats the point of these programs turning on the usb port then? I know there are others, just im not 100% sure which ones have this features

Cap'n 1time
September 20th, 2005, 04:13
OK, now that im in a better mood and less bitchy.

The loaders probably enable USB... just because they can.. sounds dumb i know, but I suppose they figured you could be uploading your homebrew stuff while you play your ripped games at the same time.

Dont ban this guy... i would say he learned from his mistakes. Please understand that we DO NOT support loaders here (which is why wraggy never posts news about it.) I am not saying that you are into warezy activity... but many many idiots are and generally thoes idiots are the ones showing up in forums and getting people in trouble.

stick around and learn the ethics!!! :)