PDA

View Full Version : Trick PSP version?

mofish
September 20th, 2005, 23:31
Hey guys, I'm trying to find that program that tricks the psp into thinking it has a different version of the firmware than what it already has, can anyone tell me what the name of the program is? Or better yet, where to locate it? Also, if i were to use this program to make my psp think it has firmware version 2.0, it would still run homebrew apps right?
Thanks in advance for your insight!

parabolee
September 20th, 2005, 23:47
WAB version changer.

You can find it at www.wab.com if it still exists

or

www.psparchive.de

mofish
September 20th, 2005, 23:49
Thank you, also, does anyone here know how to rip isos from psp games?

Shiaoran
September 21st, 2005, 00:06
that's illegal, we don't support wares (but you can search for yoursef :P)

Kaiser
September 21st, 2005, 00:11
that's illegal, we don't support wares (but you can search for yoursef :P)

Better yet, You could buy the game legally.

mofish
September 21st, 2005, 00:35
you misunderstand, I have a 1gb memory stick duo and I just want to back up my other games so i dont have to have all my UMDs with me. This is strictly for the convenience factor of being able to have multiple psp games without having to keep all my games on me. I'm not awesome enough to do illegal stuff :(

Cap'n 1time
September 21st, 2005, 01:16
you misunderstand, I have a 1gb memory stick duo and I just want to back up my other games so i dont have to have all my UMDs with me. This is strictly for the convenience factor of being able to have multiple psp games without having to keep all my games on me. I'm not awesome enough to do illegal stuff :(

We support legal backups.. but i think it would be best if you searched for that information elsewhere as it could be used by nazi warez whores visiting. :)

mofish
September 21st, 2005, 02:06
could you at least give me some direction as to where to go?

Fly On
September 21st, 2005, 04:36
Google is your friend. :)

mofish
September 21st, 2005, 17:59
Actually, it isnt. I've searched and searched for an iso extraction guide/program and I can't find anything. All i can find are links to fastloader and news articles.

parabolee
September 21st, 2005, 18:45
fastloader IS the ISO extraction ripper AND loader!

But we can not tell you were to find it or how to use it.

mofish
September 23rd, 2005, 06:19
it doesnt state anywhere in the readme or anything as to how to rip info from the umd.